Bye bye Claire

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I don't know which one she is, I've been on the Q site and I can no longer see presenter info like I used to be able to.

Is it still there, and if so, how do I find it?

Otherwise can someone please put her surname and a photo on here, so I know who is leaving?

BTW I've posted on here several times that the presenter's name should be permanently on the screen. If you miss the first few minutes of a show, you can watch the rest of the hour and have no idea who the presenter is, which is why I can't place her.

I don't know which one she is, I've been on the Q site and I can no longer see presenter info like I used to be able to.

Otherwise can someone please put her surname and a photo on here, so I know who is leaving?

BTW I've posted on here several times that the presenter's name should be permanently on the screen. If you miss the first few minutes of a show, you can watch the rest of the hour and have no idea who the presenter is, which is why I can't place her.

Here you go............

Wish it was Jill Franks that was leaving.

I think it could be Claire's own choice to leave. She has
got a young man with Down Syndrome and just maybe
the older he gets the more demanding he gets, I hope
it is not the case with Claire. I think she is a devoted Mother
and wish her nothing but good luck.

It must be a new contract time, they negotiate their own contracts we found this out when Debbie Greenwood left and bitched online as she did not get what she wanted and decided to go.

Never really a fan of Claire and stories of her mummy and talking in the little girl voice. But good luck to her. Her youngest must be a teenager by now.

To be honest I wouldn`t miss any of them. I`d never wish them ill but they`re just sales people to me and much as I wouldn`t bother if the girl in my local shoe shop or any other shop left, then it makes no odds to me who tries flogging the tat on QVC. I never read their blogs nor take much notice of the garbage they babble on about and QVC is a much better watch when the volume is muted !
She may be leaving of her own free will or it may be a case of jump before being pushed, I guess she`ll either go on to do other things or simply fade away into her family life. Good luck to her whichever it may be.

Latest posts

Back