Bye Bye Ellis

Susie Wusie

VIP Shopper
After over 12 years at Ideal World Ellis Ward will be leaving the channel to explore new opportunities.

Well l never, at my company this turn of phrase is always used for someone who has been pushed out.

For all her iritating ways l will miss her, good luck El.

:thinking::dull::talking:

sja307

VIP Shopper
I wish her well but always had to watch with the sound off.

she will probably pop UP on on QVC next then lol!!!

<<~~doesn't wait with bated breath!!!!!!!

reanebeanie

Aww I will miss her. I know she is not everyone's cup of tea :thinking:, but I have always liked Ellis, especially in the early "Beanie" days! Good luck Ellis with your future ventures xx

Rentochops

AKA Slinkychops

I think there's every chance of that one!

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?

I wonder if IW would take Anna and Carmel in part exchange :giggle: Good luck Ellis, hope you move on to better things...

Snarly

Banned
I like Ellis and wish her Health and Happiness. I was looking through HomeDecor magazines this weekend and saw two wallhangings. 'Love the life you live.' 'Live the life you love.' I wish those sentiments for Ellis. x Snarly

The Insider

VIP Shopper
I wonder whether it has something to do with her recent illness...

Always been a fan of the original 'manic housewife' and if anything, think she mellowed in recent years.

I hope she's made 'the right choice' and we see her back on screen soon.

sausage

VIP Shopper
Aww, I'm sad to hear that, I always quite liked her, it wasn't that long ago she represented Ideal World on "this morning" when Johnny Vegas was doing his comedy thing.
I liked her a lot more after that.
I can't see it being her decision, which is even sadder when someone has been with a company from the start getting the boot must be very wounding.
Well I wish her luck, health and happiness in all she does

barbedwire

VIP Shopper
I sincerely hope it's not a case of Paul Lavers in, Ellis out. 'Cos isn't he supposed to be coming back? (not that I've anything against him, but you know what I mean). Wonder if she'll pop up on QVC selling something now? Whatever she does I wish her luck, she is probably one of the best groomed presenters shopping tv has, always smartly dressed and hair immaculate.

sausage

VIP Shopper
So has she left without a goodbye show? If so that's pretty disgraceful, I like ideal world, for my sins and I hate seeing people treated badly who have worked hard while her children were small sacrificing time with them for the benefit of their company, I really hope it was her idea to leave , otherwise is it a case of removing an older woman for a younger woman along the line?
Whatever, I don't think a couple of lines and no goodbye show is crap for working for a company from the beginning

Lilo Lil

VIP Shopper
Sausage I agree with with your comments - seems she didn't even get to say her goodbyes or receive a bunch of flowers - how sad!

medic

She just needs to put on a few stone in weight and maybe the craft channel will take her:giggle:

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks