Bye Bye Ellis

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I sincerely hope it's not a case of Paul Lavers in, Ellis out. 'Cos isn't he supposed to be coming back? (not that I've anything against him, but you know what I mean). Wonder if she'll pop up on QVC selling something now? Whatever she does I wish her luck, she is probably one of the best groomed presenters shopping tv has, always smartly dressed and hair immaculate.

I think maybe you hit the nail on the head! I hope we are wrong, as I thought Ellis was the most professional presenter IW had got.

Very irritating person on air,and those adverts where she reallky is TRYING to be sincere are awful,BUT I think she's a nice person through it all and wish her happiness .Nice lady if annoying .The irony is ,is that over the years I saw her when she was just being herself rather than trying to "Act" sincere,and she was much easier to watch.

I did not mind her at all, she was very brave to show her floppy tummy on live TV to show control wear etc, not many others would do that.
Good luck, Ellis, I wish you all the best for the future:bear:

She's still listed as a presenter on IW's website.

Looking forward to the next decade on IW too, apparently :(

Think it's really bad she has just disappeared with no leaving show, loads of their endless short promos and voice overs are done by her so I at least hope she gets paid each and every time they show her face or use her voice on a ad
I would rather have Ellis than Joanne who is supposed back from maternity leave very soon

I like/d Ellis...always recall the Beanie days:bear: Much prefer Ellis and Joanne to Jackie, think that's her name ~wow...wow~ who does too many of the craft shows :yawn:

Wish her well for the future.

daydreamer

My tv is in danger of receiving a brick through it next time jacqui starts repeating wow, wow over a product she's seen dozens of times before. With simon and ellis gone she's now the main trigger for switching off ideal world. I certain wouldn't buy anything she was presenting,.

Good luck Ellis -- ohh hang on, you're still on tv?? oh how come the QVC logo is in the corner?? :giggle:

I watched Jacqui Joseph for 5 minutes earlier today. I swear she said wow 12 times in that period. It's not a job I'll pretend I could do, but she's a "professional broadcaster" for goodness sake!

Perhaps Ideal World could wire her up to receive 50,000 volts from a taser each time she says it. It would help their viewing figures no end.

Ellis started working on The Jewellery Channel this evening. I was very surprised to see her on TJC.I didn't know she had left IW.

Anyone know why she left ideal world ? and why they never said anything about her going? Seen her on TJC i cant see her staying there too long.

Anyone know why she left ideal world ? and why they never said anything about her going? Seen her on TJC i cant see her staying there too long.

You rarely hear that any presenter is leaving especially if they are moving to another channel.

She had been on Ideal for what, 13 years? Maybe she fancied a change...

I really miss Ellis. I know its sounds daft but shee was like a friend in the tv. I always felt even though she was doing her job, she cared and was a caring person. I must admit I am curious why she just seemed to dissapear. She came back after an op and I thought she was back but then she went away again. I will miss Ellis and am trying to catch her on the jewellery channel but so far dont know what hours she presents. Im just hoping she is ok, she is happy with her move.

As she has gone to another Shopping channel they would not want to make a fuss about it on Ideal World

As she is joining another TV Shopping channel they would not say anything.

I really miss Ellis. I know its sounds daft but shee was like a friend in the tv. I always felt even though she was doing her job, she cared and was a caring person. I must admit I am curious why she just seemed to dissapear. She came back after an op and I thought she was back but then she went away again. I will miss Ellis and am trying to catch her on the jewellery channel but so far dont know what hours she presents. Im just hoping she is ok, she is happy with her move.
Glad it's just not me who misses people when they disappear off our telly.
I hate to think she was pushed rather than jumped, she had been there from the very beginning
I will look out for her on TJC too

Latest posts

Back