Bye Bye Revitalash

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I was wasting time/putting off starting to take down the decorations so had a look at her Instagram account. Op plop, pass the mop.

The Revitalash that I ordered arrived today. The box is slightly different, but the actual casing on the item looks the same as the one I got from QVC, as does the enclosed leaflet.

I’m going to apply it this evening and will let you know if I get an allergic reaction, which could happen if it isn’t “genuine.” If I don’t get a reaction and it works then, even if it’s a copy, it’ll be a bargain at £20.99.

But will it actually do anything?

I’ll let you know. Because of the price of a Revitalash, I have been using Rapidlash but I will now start back on this Revitalash. I started using it because my lashes were not in a good condition, following a diagnosis of an underactive thyroid. My lashes are alright at the moment so if they start falling out I’ll know it’s not working and I’ll go back to Rapidlash (although it’s more expensive than the £20.99 I’ve just paid.)

I’m keeping my fingers crossed that I have actually purchased a genuine bargain.

I ordered another one yesterday because I’ve had no adverse reaction and it would appear to be genuine (or a very good copy) and, at that price, it would be silly not to.

The UKLash is back in stock at QVC. Three reviews all saying it made their eyelids pink and one star. I looked on Amazon review and most are having no problems, so looks like revitalash you have to be careful about applying it.

Latest posts

Back