C.E.W. Awards

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Oh well, they're not exactly riveting are they, so I don't think we're missing much! lol
I already have a crystal nail file, like the Aussie stuff, have always loved Chloe & apart from being interested in trying some of the Neal's Yard stuff, the rest doesn't interest me at all really!
I'm not surprised there's little from QVC there though, most stuff they seem to sell is pretty old hat now & rather boring to boot! :(

MMMMMM!!!!!!!

So where was Lulu's range in the winners then??:33:

Have been waiting for the next Lulu time bomb thread to comment.

Last saturday BBC4 they did Queens of British Pop, and showed an old Lulu show. She did not have good skin in her 20's, and going by how she looks now no way was just botox and fillers involved. Somehow I really think a full facelift was carried out. Its all too smooth and tight.

Strangely the one who still looks the best today and I would say no work(well she did have her nose done in the 60's) Cilla Black. She is looks natural and good for her age.

MMMMMM!!!!!!!So where was Lulu's range in the winners then??:33:
Have been waiting for the next Lulu time bomb thread to comment.

Yes, I was wondering the same thing myself - maybe on the list of 'didn't quite make it as a finalist......but nearly did!' ? :33:

Latest posts

Back