Call me a cynic!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These below Z list slebs must rub their hands when they get a booking to appear on QVC. Instead of £ signs in their eyes, they just see FREEEEBIES !!!

(Craig was at it again when on with Ambitious Amanda, boasting that he had the grey set of 3 baskets, and one was in his bathroom - his ****** bathroom must be like walking into the QVC stock room, with Yankee candles, Peony flaaaaers, Bundleberry, Molton Brown)

They could record Andi Foodfest and play it every time they have the hour on because every single item has been on since the hour....sorry show...,,started years ago. It’s verging on laughable now. In my opinion they can’t get people to come on air I mean after all, if you’re a real “high end” brand, the last place you want to be seen is QVC.

They could record Andi Foodfest and play it every time they have the hour on because every single item has been on since the hour....sorry show...,,started years ago. It’s verging on laughable now. In my opinion they can’t get people to come on air I mean after all, if you’re a real “high end” brand, the last place you want to be seen is QVC.
Especially when A P throws your products at you.

I couldn't agree more. Those chocolate covered ginger biscuits from Germany can be bought in your local Lidel or Aldi for a fraction of the price, and all supermarkets were awash with them at Christmas. Hmmmm, saying that I wonder if that show yesterday was a repeat ?

I couldn't agree more. Those chocolate covered ginger biscuits from Germany can be bought in your local Lidel or Aldi for a fraction of the price, and all supermarkets were awash with them at Christmas. Hmmmm, saying that I wonder if that show yesterday was a repeat ?
The only time I have bought any food from Q is when Churchill's biscuits/jelly's are at a special price. For me this is about the only thing (food wise) that does represent 'value for money'. My parents have loved Churchill's for years and over the years the tins (whilst some a 'battered and bruised') do last, so whilst I am not so keen on Kim the actual product that she 'flogs', is nice shortbread (though perhaps slightly worse than the 'Scottish one'). So when Dale says 'curate' what he really means is 'desperate'!

As it concerns the same person, I thought I would stick with this thread. I have just been on a well known newspaper website and an ad for FCS (money and reasonably well respected site) pop up and quelle Surprise who is doing a podcast with regards to money, yep Mr 'I should have won...',. Now correct me if I am wrong but you wouldn't exactly put Andi Peters on the same pedestal as Martin Lewis (for example) now would you?!

Latest posts

Back