Can I email QVC?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

SusieSue

Registered Shopper
I need to contact QVC to cancel an auto delivery, I've looked at the website and clicked on 'Contact Us' but all I get is 502 Bad Gateway

The only way I can find to contact them is via telephone but that is not an option open to me due to being almost deaf and I'm sure I've emailed them before but now I cannot find the link.

Can anybody help please?

On advanced orders it is possible to cancel an order via your account after you log in and click on the item in your orders. I’m not sure whether it is the same with auto deliveries though.

However, I’ve just Googled “QVC’s customer services email address” and when I clicked on it, I got this page. I don’t know whether it will work for you but it might be worth a try.

Attachments

• C55DB6D0-7411-4028-BA16-ADAB8989BE09.jpeg
    C55DB6D0-7411-4028-BA16-ADAB8989BE09.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 76
I think the method Toril suggests will be good, SusieSue. If not, you could try this (slightly odd) email address that I exchanged emails with them on last year to sort out a problem with a return/refund. I think I may have made the first contact via the online form above, they (QVC Customer Care) then emailed me using this email address and we continued the conversation on there.

[email protected]

I need to contact QVC to cancel an auto delivery, I've looked at the website and clicked on 'Contact Us' but all I get is 502 Bad Gateway

The only way I can find to contact them is via telephone but that is not an option open to me due to being almost deaf and I'm sure I've emailed them before but now I cannot find the link.

Can anybody help please?
This email address might work [email protected]

Thank you everybody.

I found an QVC email address to send a complaint and this is what I wrote...

I searched your UK website for a customer services email address because I need to cancel an auto delivery.
I am shocked that the only contact details I can find is a telephone number.
I am deaf, using a telephone is not an option.
I feel that you are being extremely discriminatory to the deaf community by not making your customer services as easily accessible to the deaf and those with hearing disabilities as it is to the able bodied.
When it comes to running a business, you need to offer adequate deafness accessibility...it’s the law.
Deaf customers have the right to use your services and access support, a right that you seem to be denying.
I look forward to QVC resolving this issue.

I worries me that perhaps there are deaf QVC customers that are putting up with such bad treatment because they are elderly and not very computer literate or perhaps do not want to make a fuss.

Thank you everybody.

I found an QVC email address to send a complaint and this is what I wrote...

I searched your UK website for a customer services email address because I need to cancel an auto delivery.
I am shocked that the only contact details I can find is a telephone number.
I am deaf, using a telephone is not an option.
I feel that you are being extremely discriminatory to the deaf community by not making your customer services as easily accessible to the deaf and those with hearing disabilities as it is to the able bodied.
When it comes to running a business, you need to offer adequate deafness accessibility...it’s the law.
Deaf customers have the right to use your services and access support, a right that you seem to be denying.
I look forward to QVC resolving this issue.

I worries me that perhaps there are deaf QVC customers that are putting up with such bad treatment because they are elderly and not very computer literate or perhaps do not want to make a fuss.
I was going to say you need to raise this with them. If you hadn’t had the email suggestions above, I was also going to offer to call Q myself and ask them what a deaf person can do so I could pass the info on to you on here.

Anyway, I am sure they will be amenable - it’s increasing their sales potential after all!

I was going to say you need to raise this with them. If you hadn’t had the email suggestions above, I was also going to offer to call Q myself and ask them what a deaf person can do so I could pass the info on to you on here.

Anyway, I am sure they will be amenable - it’s increasing their sales potential after all!
Aww thank you AndiK, that's lovely of you.

The next time I am in town I will try and have a word with my local deaf person's advocate, I'd be interested in her views and if QVC are not amenable, I'll be contacting my MP, the Minister for the Disabled, and anybody else I can think of.

The next time I am in town I will try and have a word with my local deaf person's advocate, I'd be interested in her views and if QVC are not amenable, I'll be contacting my MP, the Minister for the Disabled, and anybody else I can think of.
It would have been no trouble.

Let us know what they say when you hear back.

Can anybody help please?
Maybe someone could phone for you and explain your position?

They need to have an accessible and clearly displayed contact method/s for people with disabilities to get in touch with them. It’s some years now since I worked with DDA issues, but this to me is an important one. A major company with no easy means of email contact displayed on their website? It’s a disgrace if so. If you are without hearing or even partially deaf this option is absolutely vital to be able to function online. And therefore if it is not there (or buried away somewhere) then somebody with a disability is being discriminated against. The trouble is, many disabled people have enough on their plates as it is in just getting by day to day, and it is not easy to progress these types of problems alone. Because the likes of QVC choose not to hear their voices (literally) they don’t get heard at all. They MUST have an accessible email contact as an alternative to a telephone one. I wasn’t aware until now they have decided to hide it away or not have it formally at all. I’ll progress the general issue myself if they don’t address it, as it makes me livid to read that people with disability issues are being treated this way a quarter of the way nearly into the 21st century.

Having looked at their website the email contact is triggered by the Online Contact option which in turn, once logged in, allows you to address various order related concerns to them. So in fairness, having checked, they are providing accessible contact methods in this particular hearing related area.

Having looked at their website the email contact is triggered by the Online Contact option which in turn, once logged in, allows you to address various order related concerns to them. So in fairness, having checked, they are providing accessible contact methods in this particular hearing related area.

Thank you so much for finding that but my point is that the telephone number to contact QVC is clearly displayed at the foot of every page, but the hearing impaired have to go hunting for the email address, which I couldn't find.

I had to ask the lovely people on here for advice, and it shouldn't have to be that way, the email contact details should be as easily accessible to the deaf, at the bottom of every page, as the telephone contact details are to the hearing, if they're not then I'm not being treated the same as a hearing person...or am I being picky?

I think you are right. I think non-telephone contact should be displayed as prominently as telephone. I would suspect many companies like QVC are doing just about enough to get by legally without facing challenge. For a number of reasons, not everybody can use telephone contact, and ideally the alternative communication methods, as you say, should be there alongside every online published use of the phone number.

I think you are right. I think non-telephone contact should be displayed as prominently as telephone. I would suspect many companies like QVC are doing just about enough to get by legally without facing challenge. For a number of reasons, not everybody can use telephone contact, and ideally the alternative communication methods, as you say, should be there alongside every online published use of the phone number.
Thank you again for not saying that I am being over sensitive :)

I will wait for their response, and give them a chance to add email contact details alongside their telephone number because maybe they are not aware that they are causing difficulty to a section of the community but if they fob me off I will be contacting my MP etc because such a small change to a website (and I'm sure QVC are not the only culprits) would make a big change to those in my position.

Here for a grump: Neither of the email address I've used in the past, nor the ones above in this thread work to contact QVC. So I had to use the webform (I hate webforms because they don't allow you to keep an electronic trail of your conversation). My particular query requires me to send photos and there's no facility to do this with the webform. I also don't have a single order number or item number as it's more of a general query about a couple of items. Grr! :mad:
There are plenty of folk who cannot use the telephone comfortably who need to explain their query in more than the prescribed few lines on a webform!

Here for a grump: Neither of the email address I've used in the past, nor the ones above in this thread work to contact QVC. So I had to use the webform (I hate webforms because they don't allow you to keep an electronic trail of your conversation). My particular query requires me to send photos and there's no facility to do this with the webform. I also don't have a single order number or item number as it's more of a general query about a couple of items. Grr! :mad:
There are plenty of folk who cannot use the telephone comfortably who need to explain their query in more than the prescribed few lines on a webform!
I hate webforms for the same reasons. I have sometimes taken a screenshot of what I type into it for my own record but it’s not great, is it? As for the inability to attach anything, I usually make a point of saying I wanted to attach photos but their unhelpful contact methods don’t allow it. It’s almost as if they don’t want to hear from us or deal with our queries, isn’t it? :mad:

Don't forget that Chunts was learning BSL! 😀

If you have Facebook you can contact them on Messenger and that allows you to send photos.

Their lack of progression with a decent, up to date website with trackable and online cancellation options like Amazon and others offer really is scandalous 25 years or so into commercial use of the Net. Resetting reviews for previously poorly received products they continue to want to sell is also a pretty low trick in my opinion. Embracing the concept of Year Zero is never a particularly proud moment for anybody employing the option.

Latest posts

Back