Can I start a ridiculous thread?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

These celebs who are breaking the law about travel and holding parties should be prosecuted and fined and shamed. I don’t mean a few hundred quid either they seem to think they are special and above the law.
Unfortunately even thousands £ means nothing to these people (yes you Rita Ora) so we need to find a way of hitting them where it hurts which is their massive egos.

As for Joe Public they really should be named and shamed locally so every person in their area can treat them like the payaras they are.

Has Kay Burley returned to UK yet?

Did she wear it with a leopard print midi skirt & ankle boots? At risk of stereotyping, French women are chic & Italian women have style. I can't see MH clothes being allowed in either country, let alone being bought.
I see normal Italian woman buying their clothes from weekly markets but it seems to look so much better on them, maybe it’s the way they wear them or an attitude thing.

It won’t be long before Kay Burley and friends are back from their break from Sky News on full pay.
Didn’t she go to S Africa? Is it now one of the countries where you have to quarantine after returning or has she managed to wiggle out of that too.

Could never take to her - here they would say she was a “hard wee ticket”

We are not big fans KB either. Sophy Ridge can do no wrong in our house particularly because she reminds us so much of our eldest granddaughter.

Last edited:
Re the A H trip. This reminded me of a situation with my parents many years ago.I was just returning from a long haul work trip, my Father was not well ,he had Cancer, my Mother under stress and now I know the beginning of Dementia.I returned from my flight overnight into Heathrow & was waiting for my domestic flight North, then the taxi home.Phoned ( pre mobile days) to let Mam know I was back in U.K. & I would be driving up ( 120 + miles) in a few days.Her reply ‘that will be too late’,knowing there was no way I could safely drive after such a flight even if I was home, I phoned my Uncle & asked him to visit.The result he did and the message back Dad was sitting up in bed having his lunch.

I could never stand the woman. I never watched Sky when she was on in the afternoon, then due to falling ratings they shifted her to early morning to do hard interviews on politicians, but that hasn't taken off either. No doubt got arsy when Sophie Ridge had her name above her programme on Sundays, because she too then got her name on her show. Don't like Beff Rigby either or Laura Kluelessberg. In fact I don't rate any female news presenters. Bring back the blokes !!!!!!

Ego ego ego. Anything to make the gullible public that they are charitable people thinking only of others - my &&&e

How did she slip back into UK undercover

My sister & I have just put the world to rights & she mentioned AH's trip. One of her friends lives in Ross On Wye, her elderly & curmudgeonly father lives in Sheffield, he constantly calls her with issues & she has no choice but to go to see him. There's no family nearby, his neighbours do their best - sometimes they're the ones who call her, & he's happy in his home so a move won't happen. The journey is over 170 miles, has always been arduous & even though it's not illegal it's frowned upon. What a difficult situation.

My sister & I have just put the world to rights & she mentioned AH's trip. One of her friends lives in Ross On Wye, her elderly & curmudgeonly father lives in Sheffield, he constantly calls her with issues & she has no choice but to go to see him. There's no family nearby, his neighbours do their best - sometimes they're the ones who call her, & he's happy in his home so a move won't happen. The journey is over 170 miles, has always been arduous & even though it's not illegal it's frowned upon. What a difficult situation.
Exactly it is a care issue and that is allowed.

I thought we would be spared of the annual photoshot fest of the BGT judges - which we largely have, thank God, BUT Holden just cant help herself can she. She's milked all the photo opportunities in different outfits as she 'walks along the street' where a photographer just happens to be on hand. I'm in ranting mode this morning :mad::mad::devilish:

I thought we would be spared of the annual photoshot fest of the BGT judges - which we largely have, thank God, BUT Holden just cant help herself can she. She's milked all the photo opportunities in different outfits as she 'walks along the street' where a photographer just happens to be on hand. I'm in ranting mode this morning :mad::mad::devilish:
What did she become famous for?

I saw her singing on TV a few nights ago, I was not impressed.

She was married to Les Dennis for a while and she is not too bad as an actress, she was in Wild at Heart and was nominated for a Lawrence Olivier award for Thoroughly Modern Millie in 2004, but I expect getting 'em out for the lads pays more.

She made sure there was a photographer about to capture the moment.

Her CV is very impressive & she's worked on stage as well as TV & radio. The one thing I do really like is her commitment to animal charities, the cause closest to my heart.

Latest posts

Back