Can I start a ridiculous thread?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, there's class and there's class. Same goes for Liz Hurley - only famous for wearing a frock held together with safety pins, but watch her in her few acting roles and she's rubbish. There's a sell by date for all of them, - looks like Carole Vorderman has given up gracefully, as she now does ads for funeral insurance - with her new teeth 🤭 🤭 . Hurley & Holden's day will come.

If I was 50 & had a body like hers I'd get 'em out too 😉

Easy peasy. Plastic surgery!

My partner's nephew's girlfriend had a boob job not long after her baby was born. She's 20. Her parents paid for it. She posts photos of herself with her new presents hanging out all over the place while bemoaning the lack of deposit for a (has to be brand new) house.

She was married to Les Dennis for a while and she is not too bad as an actress, she was in Wild at Heart and was nominated for a Lawrence Olivier award for Thoroughly Modern Millie in 2004, but I expect getting 'em out for the lads pays more.
It is a shame that she undermines her own talent.
I have no doubt she's an ambitious woman, but judgement is swifter and harsher for a woman than it ever is for a man...you can't win.
In terms of her breaching covid lockdown rules, she would have been cruel and heartless if she hadn't gone; and she's a law breaker for going. Again, she just can't win.

My partner's nephew's girlfriend had a boob job not long after her baby was born. She's 20. Her parents paid for it. She posts photos of herself with her new presents hanging out all over the place while bemoaning the lack of deposit for a (has to be brand new) house.
Not at 62!!!

It is a shame that she undermines her own talent.
I have no doubt she's an ambitious woman, but judgement is swifter and harsher for a woman than it ever is for a man...you can't win.
In terms of her breaching covid lockdown rules, she would have been cruel and heartless if she hadn't gone; and she's a law breaker for going. Again, she just can't win.
She is a knobhead | look at the pics of her on Blind Date and she is anything but a looker. Poor old Les, opened doors, paid for what you now see and was thrown on the scrap heap once she had used him. (I’m not a LD fan as he’s type of entertainment isn’t my cup of tea)

i am yet to see any talent other than being a more up market page3.

Not at 62!!!

You'd be surprised at how well older surgeries can turn out. I did a bit of moonlighting at a private clinic decades ago and the 50+ ladies were always the easiest as they had looked after themselves. I saw a lot of repeat patients that would have little tweaks and things like laser treatments. They turned out really well.

I'm not saying we should all go for full-blown face-lifts or boob jobs (I do remember one woman requesting 'the tits of a teen' despite the surgeon telling her they wouldn' look great). She was overjoyed at how they turned out but they didn't match the rest of her body or face. Going along with a good surgeon's recs can make an enormous difference, though.

Things like laser don't look like they make a difference initially but seeing a few ladies coming in 6 months after, well, wow. Going for well-preserved for your age is a great look on older ladies. Going for the preserved in formaldehyde look isn't. It's definitely down to the surgeon.

Well, there's class and there's class. Same goes for Liz Hurley - only famous for wearing a frock held together with safety pins, but watch her in her few acting roles and she's rubbish. There's a sell by date for all of them, - looks like Carole Vorderman has given up gracefully, as she now does ads for funeral insurance - with her new teeth 🤭 🤭 . Hurley & Holden's day will come.
Brissles, I totally agree with you on this. What on earth I thought to myself months ago, has Carol Vorderman done to her face, I personally think she looks awful. They are all so up themselves, let’s call a spade a spade here, over the years they have been paid way too much, not content with that, they are paid big money from these companies to advertise them.

I am one of these people who hate it when celebs do this. Sad to see Eamon Holmes has joined the bandwagon too, telling people about equity release which we all know people should never get involved with. This all relies on the gullible and those who may be ignorant about these subjects.

Celebs don’t have to pay for their holidays when they do travel shows, or Ruth and Eamon taking us on tours of the rich.

Enough, stop selling your wealthy souls with utter greed.

Carol Vorderman or as she is known in our house “the grim reaper”. Obviously an intelligent woman in comparison to the other bimbos so why did she have to go down the plastic body route.
Unfortunately once you sell your soul you will never be taken seriously again and there is only so many times your belly button can go over the top of your head, down your back and up around the front up to your navel again.

I assume the Arsebook post asking for a trainer to wear with a cocktail dress is a spoof? Which one of you is responsible? Our Pat under a different guise?

Sincerely hope it’s not genuine or the presenters will have a field day with stupid suggestions.

Bet she does not realize they need to be redone every 10 years. These young women rush to get boob jobs and then 10 years later they leak or have to be relined

I assume the Arsebook post asking for a trainer to wear with a cocktail dress is a spoof? Which one of you is responsible? Our Pat under a different guise?

Sincerely hope it’s not genuine or the presenters will have a field day with stupid suggestions.
Who's our Pat? Maybe it's JR but she'd have inside info I guess lol! If she's serious then surely a pair of fancy ballet pumps would look better with a cocktail dress than flippin' trainers!

Who's our Pat? Maybe it's JR but she'd have inside info I guess lol! If she's serious then surely a pair of fancy ballet pumps would look better with a cocktail dress than flippin' trainers!
Pat Pantalakis - a true star 🌟

150840254_3927044190649609_1018610244880756075_n.png

Latest posts

Back