Carole Hochman sizing?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

mollymoo

Registered Shopper
Hi folks, thinking of ordering the black Friday deal for the dressing gown. Never ordered that range before.. I'm a 16/18... and advice on whether need l or xl .. in moving soon and can't be bothered with faffing returns etc.
Thanks

Hi folks, thinking of ordering the black Friday deal for the dressing gown. Never ordered that range before.. I'm a 16/18... and advice on whether need l or xl .. in moving soon and can't be bothered with faffing returns etc.
Thanks

The gap between the L & XL is huge. If you like a roomy fit, & are more of a 16, go with L. If more of an 18/20 go XL, but there is a big jump. Look at the measurements?

Thanks
I have quite a few things and even as a size 18/20 can get medium on. Large is best fit for me XL can be too roomy depending on style.

I haven't found that CH cotton PJs shrink when washed but I have found that a size small is a very roomy fit.

CC

Latest posts

Back