Carole Hochman TSV 18/11/14

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Carole Hochman Rose Garden Silky Plush 3 Piece Lounge Set

QVC Price: £45.00
Today's Special Value Price :£31.98
P&P: £4.95
http://www.qvcuk.com/Carole-Hochman...tml?sc=NVBNLN&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-1-_-126100

This co-ordinated three-piece loungewear set contains a comfy jersey top in a block colour, plus a pair of floral-patterned trousers with an elasticated waistband and a plain zip-up jacket, both in a new silky plush fleece that's super-soft and even more luxurious than before. Whether you're snuggling up in bed on winter evenings or enjoying a lazy day at home, this cosy loungewear set is the perfect way to do it in style.

New fleece - this silky plush is a new fabrication with a more luxurious and even softer feel that's perfect for those cold winter days.

Year-round comfort - the layering top in this set will help you sleep in cool comfort in summer, and you can bring the warming fleece jacket out of your wardrobe during chillier months to wrap up against the cold.

Ideal loungewear - as well as comfy nightwear, this cosy set is perfect for throwing on when you get home, or lounging around in on duvet days! You can also mix and match the top and trousers with other pieces in your wardrobe.

Top has short sleeves and a round neckline
Jacket has long sleeves and a stand collar
Trousers have a wide leg fit
Top: 60% cotton, 40% polyester; jacket and trousers: 100% polyester
Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:
Charcoal
Sapphire
Purple
Emerald
Garnet

Garment measurements:

Top:
Chest: S: 101.6cm (40"), M: 108cm (42.5"), L: 114.3cm (45"), XL: 129.5cm (51"), 2XL: 139.7cm (55"), 3XL: 149.9cm (59")
Length: S: 61cm (24"), M: 61.9cm (24.4"), L: 62.9cm (24.8"), XL: 64.8cm (25.5"), 2XL: 67cm (26.4"), 3XL: 69.2cm (27.3")

Jacket:
Chest: S: 104cm (41"), M: 110.4cm (43.5"), L: 116.8cm (46"), XL: 132cm (52"), 2XL: 142cm (56"), 3XL: 152.4cm (60")
Length: S: 66cm (26"), M: 67cm (26.4"), L: 68cm (26.8"), XL: 69.8cm (27.5"), 2XL: 72cm (28.4"), 3XL: 74cm (29.3")

Trousers:
Waist: S: 68.5cm (27"), M: 73.6cm (29"), L: 81cm (32"), XL: 91.4cm (36"), 2XL: 40"101.6cm 3XL: 111.7cm (44")
Hip: S: 106.6cm (42"), M: 113cm (44.5"), L: 119cm (47"), XL: 132cm (52"), 2XL: 142cm (56"), 3XL: 152.4cm (60")
Inseam (all sizes): 76cm (30")

Behind the brand
The Carole Hochman collection offers feminine gowns, robes, pyjamas and versatile loungewear in cosy, soft fabrics and featuring delicate detailing. Carole has also collaborated with top designer labels and today her sleepwear is synonymous with luxury, comfort and style.

All measurements are approximate

I don't mean to be rude, but I really don't get this Carole Hochman stuff. £37 delivered price for essentially a velour tracksuit??! Isn't it the sort of thing that Vicky Pollard used to wear to court? Or the things that Tesco banned you going into their stores wearing? I'm sure you can get this stuff down your local market for a tenner or less. What's special about these jim jams then that justifies the price? Don't want to feel like I'm missing out!

The bottoms ain't really flattering on anybody...

I got the fairisle set last year, again, not that flattering but dead comfy and dead warm when you stay in a draughty house and don't want to spend all your wages on heating!

The picture of the rear view is very unflattering. As Jim Royal would say 50p worth is up her @rse.

Michelle, the CH "brand ambassador", has just compared the feel of the tsv, to the Butcher's range. Not a positive selling point.

Even the slim models looked 'bulky' in this. It's not the most flattering of her designs, in my opinion.

Even the slim models looked 'bulky' in this. It's not the most flattering of her designs, in my opinion.

I thought that and that Jill Franks should have launched them instead of Jilly. Jill franks may have looked about normal weight in it.

'Twas a disturbing image just before i went to sleep I can tell you! :mysmilie_466:

What? What? I missed it!

Probably a good thing, but I'd still like to know....

Go to 125986 and have a look at the video. I tried to copy the page but it wouldn't download the video for some reason.

I thought he was wearing women's but I've just had a quick look at yesterday's items and I assume He's wearing these (although I onlyl glanced it and really thought he was wearing the womens!):

Carole Hochman Home for the Holidays Printed Microfleece Set for Men 126011

It says the inside leg is 30". We can't see Charlie's ankles but I'm sure these can't be long enough for him.

Latest posts

Back