Caroline Archer is 39, again

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

She lives in the " Era of Earle" remember, where time stands still and a dab of cleanse and polish a day keeps the wrinkle at bay!!!

Load of Carp. It's like saying Richard Jackson is 21. I would guess she's over 40 and hey, who cares? I think she always looks good so I wouldn't care if I was 30 or 50. Why lie. I always give my real age and people think I'm lying lol. No no people, they don't think I'm 90 they think I'm much younger :mysmilie_43:

CC

It seems so bizarre, given that she looks very good for her age. Surely she should be proud of saying 'I'm 40-something and look at me', rather than doing the whole 39 thing. Plus, it'd be a good selling point for LE!

Always tell people your actually 20 years older than your really are, That way they have to say you look amazing for your age :mysmilie_857:, Obviously once you hit 80+ you may have to stop doing that :mysmilie_59:

When Jane Seymour appeared as a Bond girl back in the 70's she was about 4 years older than me, now, according to anything written about her, she has somehow become 4 years younger than me !!! amazing.

Latest posts

Back