Cartmel Puddings

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it any wonder its mainland uk only .Can u imagine what the postage would be to Norn Iron. Likely the cost of a budget airline fare. I have tried Cartmel ,the toffee one . Twas class I have to say.

You can't beat Cartmel puds. Just the best. As Art D says, they are made not far from us. You do find them in some supermarkets and our local greengrocer gets them too for the same price as they are sold in the Cartmel shop itself. If anyone goes visiting Cartmel, there is a shop there with a cafe upstairs. I may have tested it once......It comes highly recommended!!

I think you can also get them at Westmorland Services on the M6 & have seen them in other upmarket speciality shops.Are they in the Diet Chef range?

They are lovely but very sweet - they had them in the Chatsworth house farm shop in the summer

I'm near there too.
They're selling the individual puds on offer for £1.35 at the moment.

Waitrose stock the sticky toffee one. It is gorgeous. Would love to try the others so am going to see how much p&p is direct with cartmel as I know they have an on line service.

Waitrose stock the sticky toffee one. It is gorgeous. Would love to try the others so am going to see how much p&p is direct with cartmel as I know they have an on line service.

I'be had the ginger one and my friend had the chocolate version and they were both lovely. Had the Xmas pud this time too (not cheap but gorgeous) and would have it every time. Bit of luxury but I'm worth it!!

They used to make them in the kitchen at the back of Cartmel Post Office when they started off. So many are sold nowadays they're probably made in China and shipped over. They are very very rich and definitely not for those on January diets. Yummy though.

They used to make them in the kitchen at the back of Cartmel Post Office when they started off. So many are sold nowadays they're probably made in China and shipped over. They are very very rich and definitely not for those on January diets. Yummy though.

They're made in a factory outside Flookburgh.

Latest posts

Back