Catherine Lola Rose Model..

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Lemonsqueezy

Nice 'n Easy...
Just tuned in for a little watch- and Catherine's hair is absolutely huge!!

Her look is so dated- and she's a lovely looking woman, but with the glittery orange tan and the ginormous hair she's like the love child of Tova and Trump!

Needs a bit of a make under I feel.

She looks fab after losing weight but yes her “look” is a tad old-fashioned.

Just tuned in for a little watch- and Catherine's hair is absolutely huge!!

Her look is so dated- and she's a lovely looking woman, but with the glittery orange tan and the ginormous hair she's like the love child of Tova and Trump!

Needs a bit of a make under I feel.

So glad it's not just me who isn't a fan of her look!

I don't know if it's worse since she lost weight from her face (and elsewhere - didn't think she needed to but that's her business), but her hair looks awful - the way the roots are so blown up.

To me whilst it looks 'big' and very dated, it somehow also manages to look thinner (it's not!), because it looks as if she's trying to create an illusion volume. If that makes sense?!

Sometimes when doing the fashion with her mum, the latter looks more stylish that Catherine with the makeup and hair. The mum's hair and makeup are great for a woman in her 60s, I am assuming Catherine is in her 40s but has a very dated look compared to the other models in that age group on QVC

I looks like a giant powder puff. she has very very fine hair and actually it looks fluffier and finer poooofed up!

It is the orange glitter that gets me, her hair was very built up last night.She is a nice model but find her and Mum a bit sickly sweet for my taste!

Sometimes when doing the fashion with her mum, the latter looks more stylish that Catherine with the makeup and hair. The mum's hair and makeup are great for a woman in her 60s, I am assuming Catherine is in her 40s but has a very dated look compared to the other models in that age group on QVC

Catherine in her 40s wow do you think so?

Omg I did not know Jane was her Mom, I’m a bit embarrassed to say, but I thought Tiffany was her Mom.

I think Jane the Mum is 70, pretty sure that’s what Ruth Langsford said the last time they were on the show together. So Katherine could very well be knocking 40. Not that I need to know, I’ve just popped in from mowing the grass and now wasting a few mins !

Jane used to do some of the beauty shows years ago, but was dropped from those when she started having cosmetic surgery on her face.

Tried googling her age but she shares her name - Katherine Russell - with that of the wife of one of the Boston marathon bombers, so that was interesting...!

None the wiser but I do seem to recall that she's a couple of years younger than me (I'm 40yo - argh!] However whilst she's a beautiful woman, her look really ages her IMHO!

[I haven't slept for days so trying to distract myself with pointless googling etc!!]

Tried googling her age but she shares her name - Katherine Russell - with that of the wife of one of the Boston marathon bombers, so that was interesting...!

None the wiser but I do seem to recall that she's a couple of years younger than me (I'm 40yo - argh!] However whilst she's a beautiful woman, her look really ages her IMHO!

[I haven't slept for days so trying to distract myself with pointless googling etc!!]

Hope you have a good nights sleep and peace tonight.

I am not a regular morning tv viewer with the odd exception, but I have noticed Catherine and her mother, as well as some of the other QVC models also modelling on morning tv, so they must have some long days, I imagine.

Latest posts

Back