Suki 1

VIP Shopper
Haven't seen Catherine the Model for ages she was always on QVC

Sazza

Staff member
It was said on a Lola show a few weeks ago she was taking a break

Twilight

VIP Shopper
Her mum was on the Langford Edit hour last week. Maybe Catherine's updating her look, especially her hair & nails; both mother & daughter wouldn't look out of place in an episode of The Sweeney or even The Saint.

Craftalot

Indigenouscommunities
I think Catherine's hair deserves a blog all of its own now, in the QVC Stories or whatever it's called now.

Craftalot

Indigenouscommunities
Ah yes, the Sydney Opera Housesque loopy quiffs.
:RpS_laugh: yes, exactly! Have you noticed more generally that there is a QVC Hairstyle which seems to end up on presenters, guests, 'ambassadors', pretty much everyone. It's flicky, flicky, 'big', sort of Farrah Fawcett-Majors circa 1974.

God knows how much hairspray they get through backstage but they're single-handedly destroying the planet.

shopperholic

VIP Shopper
She probably has the hairstyle to fit in with QVC fashion........outdated.

brissles

VIP Shopper
Or The Champions ? (although I secretly wanted to look like Alexandra Bastedo !!)

A lot of the models hair leaves a lot to be desired. If you look at Jane Catherines hair at the back as she turns around, its a mess - all split ends and needs a good cut.

Twilight

VIP Shopper
Or The Champions ? (although I secretly wanted to look like Alexandra Bastedo !!)

A lot of the models hair leaves a lot to be desired. If you look at Jane Catherines hair at the back as she turns around, its a mess - all split ends and needs a good cut.
Alexandra Bastedo was beautiful, inside & out & her animal sanctuary is testament to her kindnesss. I've always wanted to look like Lady Penelope, even with the strings attached!

maymorganlondon

VIP Shopper
I think Catherine actively cultivates a "timeless" look. It's wouldn't have been surprising to see her as an extra in the recent series about Christine Keeler.

Both hair and makeup are giving me that sort of vibe.

I believe Catherine is also a stylist.

Twilight

VIP Shopper
Jane, Katherine's mum, is on with Ruth Langsford tonight & she told everyone that Jane's 71 - she looks really good. I thought was lovely that when R L & the models were talking & Jane slightly interrupted the other girl she automatically said "Sorry, poppet".

brissles

VIP Shopper
Here you go............

Tall (obviously), with long dirty blonde wavy hair, dark eyes, and a great smile.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
globalshopaholics
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks