Caught a glimpse of a male model on Brand Alley or Achica and thought hm familiar?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Talking of male models ,they were discussing on Q yesterday I think it was Kathy,that they are expanding fashion into men's and children's clothing .Much hilarity about the male models being Charlie and Simon. Not sure if its just in the run up to Christmas or more long term. Maybe they will be using Glen Campbell as a model.

Sales must've dropped quite dramatically to bring in next day delivery and men's and children's wear after twenty two years, whatever next, free returns.

They have had some Menswear in the past. My OH has an Aran sweater he bought from Q many years ago.

I did a survey for them a few months back, they asked about men's clothing? Half hour shows or full hour if they do go with the idea? No mention of children though

Blimey, if meCharlie walks as slowly as he talks, it will take an hour for him to turn around so we get to see the back view of the outfit, so let's hope it 'ain't him.

Talking of male models ,they were discussing on Q yesterday I think it was Kathy,that they are expanding fashion into men's and children's clothing .Much hilarity about the male models being Charlie and Simon. Not sure if its just in the run up to Christmas or more long term. Maybe they will be using Glen Campbell as a model.

Latest posts

Back