CB on Charlie Bears

Ilovelulu

VIP Shopper
feeling hungover, might not manage to keep my lunch down! He is so 'cutsey' on these hours!

I love love love the bears! but got a holiday coming up so cant afford to treat myself! ;-(

will prob turnover as too much torture to watch and not spend.

DramaCat

gobby bird
feeling hungover, might not manage to keep my lunch down! He is so 'cutsey' on these hours!

I love love love the bears! but got a holiday coming up so cant afford to treat myself! ;-(

will prob turnover as too much torture to watch and not spend.

just flicked over and the wave of nausea hit me hard - and that's without a hangover :giggle:

Last edited:

AllThatGlitters

Aaw, come on...if you can't be cutesy on a show about teddy bears, where's the fun in life?

I think C Brooks is at his best on the Charlie Bears shows - he genuinely enjoys the bears and doesn't just run on autopilot as he does with the jewellery shows. I think he's by the far the best presenter of the CB shows.

And I'm a sucker for those bears...

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
well i got Rodley comin that i missed last time and he will go nice in my room as i have a multi colour room and there is a bright green wall which he will look nice against

boffy

VIP Shopper
cutesy hour yeahh!

i love the bears but i can see me being addicted. mind you i like the mother and baby one and me being a granny maybe i can indulge.:wink:

Kathy

Does fuzzy logic tickle?
I like the bears and I like C Brooks , but I just can't listen to the male guest, ( I think his name is Will ) his voice does my head in.

boffy

VIP Shopper
i am now awaiting my first charlie bear purchase of the nanny and granddaughter bear. so sweet.:clapping:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KezRez480

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks