CB on Charlie Bears

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
feeling hungover, might not manage to keep my lunch down! He is so 'cutsey' on these hours!

I love love love the bears! but got a holiday coming up so cant afford to treat myself! ;-(

will prob turnover as too much torture to watch and not spend.

feeling hungover, might not manage to keep my lunch down! He is so 'cutsey' on these hours!

I love love love the bears! but got a holiday coming up so cant afford to treat myself! ;-(

will prob turnover as too much torture to watch and not spend.

just flicked over and the wave of nausea hit me hard - and that's without a hangover :giggle:

Last edited:
Aaw, come on...if you can't be cutesy on a show about teddy bears, where's the fun in life?

I think C Brooks is at his best on the Charlie Bears shows - he genuinely enjoys the bears and doesn't just run on autopilot as he does with the jewellery shows. I think he's by the far the best presenter of the CB shows.

And I'm a sucker for those bears...

cutesy hour yeahh!

i love the bears but i can see me being addicted. mind you i like the mother and baby one and me being a granny maybe i can indulge.:wink:

I like the bears and I like C Brooks , but I just can't listen to the male guest, ( I think his name is Will ) his voice does my head in.

i like him hes cute dresses like someone from tom browns school days bless him!:flower:

i am now awaiting my first charlie bear purchase of the nanny and granddaughter bear. so sweet.:clapping:

Latest posts

Back