Celebs selling on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I am lost for words ! I was channel hopping yesterday late evening, and saw far too many Bundleberry trunks on the Style Channel along with the strangest decanter and glasses, I can't imagine how she could have possibly sold enough to pocket a million, it proves how over priced it all is.

Speaking of Amanda, she has just popped up in the (rather disappointing) BBC show of greatest musical numbers. She sang the Chess duet with the ghastly, “look at me, look at me everybody” Sheridan Smith and was by far the better of the two imho.

These slebs have no shame, no they really don’t. Look at the none sleb now on QVC, Fibby Flint is there looking like she’s dragged through a hedge backwards, with greasy unwashed hair trying to flog Percy an Reed. I bet the poor bugger was crying his eyes out when he realised it was Ma Flint flogging tonight. 🤔

Not a celeb but our resident stoilist flogging furry mule slippers for Valentine’s Day.
what are the chances of Q delivering anything in time for 14th but the real clinker was suggesting that the black ones would be fab for the man in your life as there are big sizes. I know men are encouraged to embrace their feminine side but I don’t know many who would want to wear woman’s fluffy slippers.

Now people. Let us be clear.

1. The products are not made by the clebs, they have no factory making the stuff for them. The products are QVC made in foreign countries very cheaply. No doubt the same products are made and sold elsewhere under different brand names.

2. The cleb will get a percentage of each sale their manager will insist on this. Also, they will have a contract with QVC and been paid big money to sign up and also get a fee each time they appear on air to push the range.

Holden has been on QVC about 3 years now, so that million will be for that time frame not just one year.

There is no harm in buying the item if you genuinely like it (even though you could get identical much cheaper) BUT if you are being sucked in by a name then you probably need to get a grip.

Never really understood why companies think that we are interested in buying items totally unrelated to the zeleb flogging it. Now if AH was flogging tape to keep your £££s in place whilst wearing a dress with no front then I would agree it was a related item!

All these slebs are now scratching around for work due to the pandemic, and once they've done the rounds of the reality shows, and the overcrowded travelogues, then selly telly is all thats left. I suppose the next one will be the utterly ghastly Gregg Wallace - that talentless (and one time thug) who has a good agent, and who is never off the tele.

At least with the cancellation of Britains Got Talent, we have been spared the annual photoshoot fest in every available magazine beforehand of Holden and Dixon in barely there frocks.

All these slebs are now scratching around for work due to the pandemic, and once they've done the rounds of the reality shows, and the overcrowded travelogues, then selly telly is all thats left. I suppose the next one will be the utterly ghastly Gregg Wallace - that talentless (and one time thug) who has a good agent, and who is never off the tele.

At least with the cancellation of Britains Got Talent, we have been spared the annual photoshoot fest in every available magazine beforehand of Holden and Dixon in barely there frocks.
I just saw a trailer for a new GW programme :(

I enjoy the food factory programmes, but hate his inane giggling all the time, and mucking things up and ruining loads of good food.

I just saw a trailer for a new GW programme :(

I enjoy the food factory programmes, but hate his inane giggling all the time, and mucking things up and ruining loads of good food.
There is something I just don’t gel with with Greg Wallace. I found him quite repellent on Strictly back in the day. How he still gets on Masterchef I do not understand...his claims to culinary expertise seem to be that he supplied (maybe still does, I don’t know) fruit and veg to the restaurant trade... and liking to eat food. I’m sure he must have good contacts!

I have a lot of time for John Torode, but the dynamic between him and GW is nonexistent. Time for a team revamp, methinks!

Speaking of Amanda, she has just popped up in the (rather disappointing) BBC show of greatest musical numbers. She sang the Chess duet with the ghastly, “look at me, look at me everybody” Sheridan Smith and was by far the better of the two imho.
She has a good set of pipes. What a shame she has gone down the road of trying to expose as much skin as possible, rather than relying on her acting and singing talents.

Latest posts

Back