centigrade last clicks, coat for £20

Tia

milk in our tea
centigrade last clicks, coat for £20

I am not really a QVC fashion addict, have never bought clothing except Carole Hochman pj's, but there is a coat on last clicks for only £20+pp
I usually go for winter coats in 1 colour, but this does not look too bad, and get good reviews, so I might try it. I live in black trousers in the winter, so it would match perfectly

http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.138332

There is also this one, but I am not into double breasted coats
http://www.qvcuk.com/ukqic/qvcapp.aspx/app.detail/params.item.138350

livelovelaugh

VIP Shopper
i like the collar on the first also...i would go for it! (i almost did but i have far too many coats!!!)

silversequin

I have found both the quality and the sizing to be hit and miss. Had a TSV centigrade coat which did me two winters as a work coat and I loved it, very good value for money. On the strength of this I got a new style (can't remember the product number) and was frankly appalled at the quality, it arrived with deep creases, buttons sewn on crookeed with a single thread, was far too tight even tho it was in theory the same size as my other coat from the range. You could send for it to have a look and a try on. If's good quality then it is a total bargain

bags

VIP Shopper
The first checked coat I loved it when I saw it on air.
I have since just tried to put it on in size large as I have a Centigrade leather jacket in the same size, to find the sleeve far too tight a fit - have generous arms but on the diet chef hopefully going smaller.
I would say for £20 it's a bargain and if it's in your size or maybe best the next one up go for it at the price don't think you'd be disappointed.

Hope that helps.

:flower:

Tia

milk in our tea
i went for it in sz large, I am sz 12, but usually take 14 for a wintercoat.... I think I should have gone for a XL now...... I think a visit to the PO will be due later this week. Why o why do I bother!!??

bags

VIP Shopper
i went for it in sz large, I am sz 12, but usually take 14 for a wintercoat.... I think I should have gone for a XL now...... I think a visit to the PO will be due later this week. Why o why do I bother!!??

No a large should be fine I'm a larger lady so a large for you should be more than adequate.
Do hope you like it please keep in touch and pm me with what you think.

Bags

:flower:

Janey

Spinster of the Parish
I see the checked coat is back in stock in some sizes. What did those who ordered it think of it?

Tia

milk in our tea
I see the checked coat is back in stock in some sizes. What did those who ordered it think of it?

I like the coat, it is well made and and material is very nice. It fits well and looks great on black trousers, I also love the shape and collar.
Great price, a real bargain.

Whatsinaname

VIP Shopper
I was thinking about getting that one myself. I think I might give it a try.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dellawerne
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks