Centigrade TSV 1.jpg
    101.4 KB · Views: 136
  • Centigrade TSV 2.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 2.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 136
  • Centigrade TSV 3.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 3.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 138
I don't wear them anyway, so not for me. In my area its always ladies of "a certain age" that tend to wear them. If its cold I'll wear a jacket, not a body warmer.

You often see dog walkers wearing them. I don’t have a dog so there’s no reason for me to buy one ….. not that I would anyway. 😉

Centigrade Reversible Gilet
Item Number: 193924
QVC Price £65.00
Todays Special Value Price £50.00
P&P £3.95

Transitional style needs a gilet, there we said it! You know that time of year before things get properly frosty, but an added layer is very welcome? Well, this Centigrade quilted gilet fits the bill perfectly. Plus, it's reversible - so, you've got two great looks in one flattering and versatile design. Whether you're up early to walk the dog or stepping out for an evening stroll, you can wear it over any outfit to counter the seasonal ups and downs of the Great British weather!

A versatile design - with its flattering cut, this sleeveless gilet features a stand collar that you can zip right up to ward off chilly breezes, with sleek pockets on either side. Whether you slip it on alone on autumn days or as a layer under a big coat, this lightly quilted design offers plenty of ways to wear it!

Pick the perfect colours - featuring a gorgeous palette of soft hues, perfect for the season, the hardest choice is which to pick! If you want a pop of bright colour for dreary days, go for Berry/Chocolate and Black/Mustard shades. If you prefer something softer, the Anthracite/Stone, Navy/Pink or Khaki/Warm White offer great pastel hues on one side.

• Sleeveless
  • Zip fastening
  • 100% polyester
  • Machine washable at 30C

Colour options:

• Navy/Pink
  • Anthracite/Stone
  • Black/Mustard
  • Khaki/Warm White
  • Berry/Chocolate

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 100.3cm (39.5"), S: 105.4cm (41.5"), M: 110.5cm (43.5"), L: 118.1cm (46.5"), XL: 125.7cm (49.5"), 2XL: 135.9cm (53.5"), 3XL: 146.1cm (57.5")
  • Length: XS: 68.6cm (27"), S: 69.9cm (27.5"), M: 71.1cm (28"), L: 73cm (28.8"), XL: 74.9cm (29.5"), 2XL: 76.2cm (30"), 3XL: 77.5cm (30.5")

All measurements are approximate

I live in an area where we don't get much 'weather' - aside from this ****** heatwave - and we haven't had any rain whatsoever for over 2 months now.

Winters are never cold enough to get thick coats out, so extra padding is not needed.

I never need to layer up. In the depths of winter, it’s a jumper and a coat and that’s all, apart from underwear and something on the bottom half. 😉

You are lucky I always feel the cold.

I have an underactive thyroid, for which I take medication, so occasionally my hands and feet feel cold (one of the symptoms 🙄) but in winter I only ever have a 1 tog duvet on the bed so I guess I’m hot-blooded or something. 😳

I prefer the cooler weather to the heat because you can at least wrap up if it’s extremely cold. In this heat, if you take clothes off to get cool you could get arrested. 😉

At least it means I won’t need the heating ramped up in winter and with the fuel bills escalating I’m grateful for that.

We only had 1 week of the heatwave. Rain on and off but the winds have been constant much to my annoyance when I look at battered plants I took so much effort over.

Despite not seeing rain or wind for over 12 weeks now, we still don't have a hosepipe ban, so twice a week I've drenched my pots - I have several trees in pots which I don't want to lose, plants will die anyway so thats not a bother.

And its still ****** hot outside now ! the temperature only goes below 20 deg in the middle of the night ! Its been really energy sapping over this longest period. I want to do lots of 'stuff' but come early afternoon onwards I just sit feeling knackered. Ironing, a bit of gardening, walking the dog all have to be done before 10 am because the humidity kicks in after that. I'm 35 mile north of London and we've escaped thunderstorms, flooding - everything (although don't want flooding but you get my drift). The poor dog just lays most of the day on the tiled floor until late at night, then she comes to 'life'.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back