Centigrade TSV 3.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 208
  • Centigrade TSV 4.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 4.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 216
  • Centigrade TSV 5.jpg
    Centigrade TSV 5.jpg
    108.3 KB · Views: 261
I wish someone would do a longer, rainproof coat of some sort. I don't see the point in something waterproof which barely covers your bottom.
I'd love a really long waterproof coat for the winter that would cover my dresses. I do have one from Land's End but it is quite bulky.

I wish someone would do a longer, rainproof coat of some sort. I don't see the point in something waterproof which barely covers your bottom.
Have a look at Seasalt.I have a couple of their raincoats which are rainproof and one was severely tested last week when I was in a day of monsoon like conditions! They do shorter jackets but also longer coats.

Now I don't mind the gilet but I'd need to see colours and price. Also (slightly worrying) in one of those photos it makes the model's stomach stick out a bit ....... hmm

And I still wear a Centigrade raincoat which must be all of ten years old. Those were the days.

I love gilets so useful at this time of year and this one looks good.I will not order because would I get the right size? More than likely not!

I’ve never understood gilets. I need my body and arms to be the same temperature and don’t understand why you would want your body lovely and warm and your warms freezing cold its even worse if you are wearing a jumper to keep your arms warm your body must be boiling.
No me neither, if its cold enough for me to need to wear something like that, I would want my arms to be covered too, they only good thing about this offering imo are the colours

Often you get coats which have padding all through the body yet there is nothing but thin lining in the sleeves, again a no no for me. I know you need more movement in your arms but they need something to keep you warm.

Centigrade Velvet Puffer Faux Down Gilet
Item Number: 190168
QVC Price £55.00
Todays Special Value Price £39.96
P&P £4.95

This gilet from Centigrade features a soft velvet design, filled with cosy faux down and finished with a ribbed texture, plus front pockets with invisible zips. Ideal for layering over your favourite tops and blouses when there's a chill in the air, this stylish gilet is a must-have for your trans-seasonal wardrobe, and its velvet fabric gives it a luxurious look and feel you'll simply love.

What your wardrobe's been missing - sometimes, it's not cold enough for a big coat and you just need an extra layer that's not too much. Enter your new gilet, which will work perfectly as a warm lining for your favourite winter coat when the weather's icy or as a chic topper for your favourite tops, blouses and jumpers when the temperature takes a slight turn. It's ideal for changeable weather or transitioning between seasons, keeping you warm without covering you up too much.

Touchably soft - filled with cosy faux down and created from gorgeous velvet, this gilet is as comfortable as it is stylish, so it looks and feels fabulous whenever you put it on.

Elegant design - with its sleek, hoodless profile and invisible zips on the pockets, this gilet is just the thing for wearing under a coat without being bulky and is equally flattering worn alone, so there's plenty of ways to wear it.

Choose your colour - take your pick from a palette of five versatile, sophisticated colours to complement your personal style. Go for Black or Slate for a classic shade that will give your look a streamlined finish, choose Navy for an effortlessly timeless hue that will go with anything, or, if you want to introduce a sophisticated pop of colour to your ensembles, select Green or Burgundy.

• Metal chain hanger
  • Zip fastening
  • 100% polyester
  • Hand wash

Colour options:

• Black
  • Burgundy
  • Navy
  • Slate
  • Green

Garment measurements:

• Chest: XS: 95cm (37.4"), S: 100cm (39.4"), M: 105cm (41.4"), L: 111.3cm (43.3"), XL: 118.7cm (46.7"), 2XL: 128.7cm (50.6"), 3XL: 138.7cm (54.6")
  • Length: XS: 73cm (28.8"), S: 73.7cm (29"), M: 74.3cm (29.3"), L: 75.3cm (29.7"), XL: 76.6cm (30.2"), 2XL: 78.4cm (30.9"), 3XL: 80.6cm (31.7")

All measurements are approximate

Fine on the slimmer models but on the larger girl nowhere near the right size, no chance of zipping up doesn’t even cover her bust.Even if you wear it open it should still meet at the Centre Front!

Latest posts

Back