Centigrade TSV 28/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

A few years ago I was given a Centigrade coat, it was mid calf length & had a hood that resembled those bag on the head hair driers, however, it was very useful when walking from my usual classroom to one at the far end of the site - 1/4 mile walk. The hood did keep my hair dry but I had to hold onto it even on a slightly breezy day; I considered tying a scarf around the outside of it in the way my mum did when I was a child but decided that I couldn't get away with that look when in my fifties.

I caught some of Centigrade this morning when Chloe was presenting. She said “everyone else got given one, but I didn’t.” I guess they were freebies then, unless they’re going to be the coats being sent out to those on waitlist as those are often returns judging from posts made after their receipt.

My Mr V is dyslexic and yesterday he was reading the headlines and said he believed the Govt had nominated a Vaccine Taser and that he wondered what one of those was ? I told him it was a vaccine Tsar pronounced Zar not Taser (that`s a weapon) but his dyslexic brain couldn`t see that and he insisted if the man was a Zar (Tsar) then it would be spelled as Zar not as Taser. I gave up and it`s just one of many instances when he just can`t get his head around either the spelling or pronunciation of something and he insists he`s right.

My Mr V is dyslexic and yesterday he was reading the headlines and said he believed the Govt had nominated a Vaccine Taser and that he wondered what one of those was ? I told him it was a vaccine Tsar pronounced Zar not Taser (that`s a weapon) but his dyslexic brain couldn`t see that and he insisted if the man was a Zar (Tsar) then it would be spelled as Zar not as Taser. I gave up and it`s just one of many instances when he just can`t get his head around either the spelling or pronunciation of something and he insists he`s right.
A vaccine taser sounds terrifying but probably quite effective. My Mr T has insisted he'll only be vaccinated by a registered nurse, a quick blast from a taser wouldn't give him any time to panic ⚡

Latest posts

Back