centigrade TSV

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, go get yourself one lovey! :clapping:

The purple on the TV looks just like mine. It's like a Cadbury's purple and 'bright'. Just to say it won't match the Tignanello bags that are purple, which are more 'blue'. They clash horribly together.

Are you going for it BM, or should we be talking you out of it? ;-)

She should go for it: she'll only regret it if she doesn't :devil:

it's like having a devil sitting on each shoulder here! I took myself off and having been working off frustration with dusting & hoovering...now I'm back here and no nearer a decision :wonder: !

it's like having a devil sitting on each shoulder here! I took myself off and having been working off frustration with dusting & hoovering...now I'm back here and no nearer a decision :wonder: !

All joking aside: what are the pros and cons of getting it?

If the pros outweigh the cons, then go for it.

If it's the other way around, then you're justified in not getting it.

Simples! :wink:

Lots of queries re sizing........ would the first post by the adorable MrsJ have anything to do with it? :wonder:

Mrs J's just annoyed that QVC don't do larger sizes.

Like a 12XL or an "Albert Hall".

From what I can gather, Centigrade's sizing is widely inconsistent across their ranges.

I was tempted this morning and viewed the video online but decided against because all the lining is fake fur and last time I had a coat like that it drove me bonkers! Depending on how the fur lies it moves your clothes about underneath and all my clothes would end up round my neck. Anyone who has experienced the same will understand.

Julie said she was wearing the extra small or something but to be honest I thought it looked to tight on her, she mentioned about moving up a size to 'small' and wearing more layers underneath. Sometimes I think she would be better off not saying anything!

I was tempted this morning and viewed the video online but decided against because all the lining is fake fur and last time I had a coat like that it drove me bonkers! Depending on how the fur lies it moves your clothes about underneath and all my clothes would end up round my neck. Anyone who has experienced the same will understand.

QUOTE]

Yes I know what you mean I had a coat that my jumper sleeves ended up at my ellows, after time I wore it.
I also spoke to someone who told me that she ended up with her skirt up on her waist. :sweat:
I would say that make sure if you purchase the TSV and wear it rather than just try it as soon as possible.
Please don't save it till December, as maybe 30 days will have expired to send it back if the faux fur pile causes problems with wear.

No? What finally swung it for you then? :whew:

the only pro was that it would arrive in good time, fit me, and look good. OK, three pros! But against...cost of P & P..cost of P & P to return, presuming (almost a given!) it DIDN'T fit, DIDN'T look good, plus the arsing of having to make a special trip to the Post Office with it...! So the scales went down on the con side...

I thought the advice re sizing was to buy the coat measuring 4" larger than your chest measurement.

OMG
:headbang:

Julia has just clearly said for the TSV if your a size 12 then order the size medium.
What with a coat measurement of 43.5"

Now hubby has just said when I said she's been wearing the XS so is Julia saying she's now a size 8 then. :doh:

Why do they insist on making sizing so confusing can no one just measure their own bodies and plus four or so inches, depending on thickness of under garments.

OMG...!!!!!!

Julie said she was wearing the extra small or something but to be honest I thought it looked to tight on her, she mentioned about moving up a size to 'small' and wearing more layers underneath. Sometimes I think she would be better off not saying anything!

an extra pair of knickers maybe...!!!!!!

QUOTE]

Yes I know what you mean I had a coat that my jumper sleeves ended up at my ellows, after time I wore it.
I also spoke to someone who told me that she ended up with her skirt up on her waist. :sweat:
I would say that make sure if you purchase the TSV and wear it rather than just try it as soon as possible.
Please don't save it till December, as maybe 30 days will have expired to send it back if the faux fur pile causes problems with wear.[/QUOTE]

OMG again...!!!!!

my last post looks a right pig's ear..thought I had sorted out my multiple quoting..!

is everyone's computer slow tonight or is it me? Maybe Richard Branson's staff are on strike...

Latest posts

Back