CH TSV - I'm tempted! Help!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Hi,I confess I went for the purple one too. It was being undecided about it that made me seek out the forum again as I used to be here a lot a few years ago. This is my first CH item and I hope it's as comfy as they said. :wave:

I too ordered the purple in size small ( which was on waitlist ) so hopefully can check out reviews first. Have had previous tsvc in pj`s which I liked but was then gutted to see loads of them for sale in T K Maxx !

Saw some CH jammis in Costco today, the fleecy kind for just over £18. Just got some different ones from QVC last week, I am so impressed, would recommend them to anyone.

Recieved mine this morning and don't think I like it:down:

I knew by the size of the parcel something was up - theres no way my current dressing gown would fit in such a small parcel :sweat:

I find it really thin and the sleeves aren't long enough.Admittelly I tried in on over work clothes - but I don't think its great fit.

Its very matalan/primark - not that I'm knocking that - but it would be half the price and no 4.50 postage :down:

Am going to try it on again later - but can't see me keeping it:headbang:

OHH Come on PAL a full review please, whats the quality like?

The colour is lovely - like a nice deep amethyst.
The fabric is textured microfleece, soft and a little fluffy, but lightweight, not thick and cumbersome.
I find it very cosy and comfy - couldn't care less how it looks, I favour comfort over style.
The shape is nice. I am a size 18 - 20 and got the XL, which fits perfectly, over my jammies.
I'm 5'5" and it comes to mid calf on me.
Love it :happy:

I quite like it, very snuggly and less bulky than my old dressing gown.
Unfortunately, the Count is insisting I send it back or else he will have to find another Countess. He says that he has never been into geriatrics, and this dressing gown makes me look like a Dowager.

So regrettably I will have to return it. Or maybe give it to my sister who's pregnant, and is frankly enormous already - it might be really handy after the baby's here too.

Cheers, CountessK. x

I quite like it, very snuggly and less bulky than my old dressing gown.
Unfortunately, the Count is insisting I send it back or else he will have to find another Countess. He says that he has never been into geriatrics, and this dressing gown makes me look like a Dowager.

So regrettably I will have to return it. Or maybe give it to my sister who's pregnant, and is frankly enormous already - it might be really handy after the baby's here too.

Cheers, CountessK. x

Sounds to me like you need to make some demands of your own. Buy him a mid thigh sateen housecoat and demand he puts it on straight after a shower/bath on the coldest night of the year!

Latest posts

Back