Changes at Rocks

Inspiration

Is it true that Rocks have been taken over by the German television company Juwelo?

SUPERCOOLWILLOW

STAR IN THE HOOD
Is it true that Rocks have been taken over by the German television company Juwelo?
ive thought they always were the same company but i might be wrong as i know people like MissMagpie who has ordered from Juwelo

Blue star

VIP Shopper
i myself posted a thread on here regarding rocks and co about another subject i never got a single answer of anybody in the forum, maybe rocks is not that popular on here good luck with your question

Phill

VIP Shopper since 2004
Rocks and Co is not being taken over by Juwelo, they are the same company.

Juwelo was formed when the old Gems TV Germany left the country. They operate in the UK under the Rocks and Co brand, if you watch Juwelo Germany you often see Tony or Tenna Diniz presenting with a translator. Juwelo also have a channel in Italy.

Quite honestly i think that Rocks and Co graphics, music and studio is far more superior than Juwelo anyway.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gaild
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks