Charlie Bears Show Sunday 13.6.2010

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Tabs

Registered Shopper
Hiya, I see Charlie Bears have a 3 hour show from 12 o clock on Sunday. Has anyone managed to track down any new item codes please? :wonder:

Tabs they wont release the details untill nearer the time cause of how quick they sell out and I WILL FIND THEM NO MATTER WHAT and will put them in the new charlie bear item thread thats been done before xx

Tabs they wont release the details untill nearer the time cause of how quick they sell out and I WILL FIND THEM NO MATTER WHAT and will put them in the new charlie bear item thread thats been done before xx

Glad to know your on the case Ian :nod: Thank you x

Yes I cannot wait I can buy something for my husband for fathers day, he is a big fan of charlie bears, so I will be glued to it for 3 hours lol

Glad to know your on the case Ian :nod: Thank you x

it will all be in that thread but you will be fighting for stock as i gotta post them on craft telly as well so there will be even less to go around

that is why they dont upload them till the last min and of course i`m around so much il get them with ease xx

I see QVC are now stocking the new Charlie Bear keyrings! I couldn't wait and got one a few months ago!

I have to wonder though why QVC go on about their marvellous buying power and resulting value for money when they are selling a set of 2 of the keyrings for £15.20 plus £2.45 postage and you can buy the keyrings for £7 each with free postage elsewhere!!

I see QVC are now stocking the new Charlie Bear keyrings! I couldn't wait and got one a few months ago!

I have to wonder though why QVC go on about their marvellous buying power and resulting value for money when they are selling a set of 2 of the keyrings for £15.20 plus £2.45 postage and you can buy the keyrings for £7 each with free postage elsewhere!!

Plus you can choose exactly which ones you want and don't need to buy a pair, can just buy one if you so wish!!! :wave:

Latest posts

Back