Charlie Bears with D Flint!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Glittergirl

Registered Shopper
I've just turned on and these CB's are on with lots of silly pics with their Bears!

Now, some are cute if you were maybe 6 years of age!

Please tell me that I am not alone in my thoughts! Personally, I cannot Bear them, sorry not Sorry! Switches over :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_1:

I've just turned on and these CB's are on with lots of silly pics with their Bears!

Please tell me that I am not alone in my thoughts! Personally, I cannot Bear them, sorry not Sorry! Switches over :mysmilie_15::mysmilie_1:
Which one is fibby Flint and which are the bears. Have they got one called Devon Tea Room bear yet?

Fibbys bear would be called "celeb...bear..ity". :mysmilie_17: we all know she does love to think she's one, a celebrity that is, mind you, she'd be a bear if her brought her attention and put money in her bank account.

Bet old CB is having a night off to get p***** for New Year.Flinty's bear should be called Muddy as it will get dragged around Devon on all of those flaming walks she films for the delectation of her adoring Flintettes
Yawn-yes fields,sky,trees,village,cottages,etc . It's lovely but not a lifestyle exclusive to you DF.No one should be achingly envious . I'm not.

PS Flinty's the one doing all the talking.

Last edited:
Bet old CB is having a night off to get p***** for New Year.Flinty's bear should be called Muddy as it will get dragged around Devon on all of those flaming walks she films for the delectation of her adoring Flintettes
Yawn-yes fields,sky,trees,village,cottages,etc . It's lovely but not a lifestyle exclusive to you DF.No one should be achingly envious . I'm not.

Me neither! I can honestly say, with 100% honesty, that I'm most definitely not.........oh my....... :mysmilie_15:

I think having any hobby is fine if people find enjoyment from it and it harms no one else.However,some do take it to extremes and it does appear very strange .Although I find a few of the bears quite pleasant and would appeal to my autistic grandson,it is the way they are presented on QVC which puts me off.

PS Flinty's the one doing all the talking.
Of course fibby is doing the talking, a bear wouldn't get a growl in edgeways.:mysmilie_11:

I can't BEAR her at the best of times! Might just quickly tune in to see how awful she is. Maybe they should do a "Fibby" bear with a pointing paw!

That's not a collection, that's OCD

This could be the same woman but there are about 20'pics of these Bears in different positions! OMG, with wine, with clothes, sitting in baskets yes etc! The Poster is a middle aged woman and I'm completely dumbfounded! :mysmilie_500:

Good excuse if she goes over the percentage of allowed returns. "Not really my fault it's the wrong size.......Molly the bear ordered it."

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 117
Oh goodness! Just had a look and now I know what Fibbys Charlie bear will definitely be called, with that make-up it can only be "Victorian Hooker Bear". :mysmilie_13:

Oh goodness! Just had a look and now I know what Fibbys Charlie bear will definitely be called, with that make-up it can only be "Victorian Hooker Bear". :mysmilie_13:
I can just imagine it, fibby wondering the streets in devon dressed for a Victorian rea room. "Can I show you a good time my lovely, I make a decent cuppa tea and have lovely soft muffins":mysmilie_19:

I can just imagine it, fibby wondering the streets in devon dressed for a Victorian rea room. "Can I show you a good time my lovely, I make a decent cuppa tea and have lovely soft muffins":mysmilie_19:

:mysmilie_15: I was going to have dinner soon but the thought of ol' Flinty Chops muffins have well and truly put paid to that. :mysmilie_15:

Do you reckon this is were she gets her inspiration for her slutty "novels" the mean streets of Victorian Devon tea rooms, were you could be attacked by a tart at any moment? :mysmilie_15:

This could be the same woman but there are about 20'pics of these Bears in different positions! OMG, with wine, with clothes, sitting in baskets yes etc! The Poster is a middle aged woman and I'm completely dumbfounded! :mysmilie_500:

Well, my big brother and his friend would have had a field day many years ago, if let loose on that collection. You should see the positions they put my collection of dolls and teddies in - fortunately, I was too young to understand what Big Ted was doing to the bride doll.

Latest posts

Back