Charlie putting his foot in it...:D

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

barbedwire

Registered Shopper
Just caught the end of the Cydney Mar hour with Mogadon Man and Catherine. They segued from fashion on to discussing the differences between "houndstooth" and "dogstooth" in regard to fabric. Then Charlie says "Talking of dogs, I made Alison Young's day today..." Then he carries on with a tale about the puppy he's buying for his children not really realising what he's said. Catherine was laughing and so were the peeps in the studio, but it took him ages for the penny to drop...:grin:

Just caught the end of the Cydney Mar hour with Mogadon Man and Catherine. They segued from fashion on to discussing the differences between "houndstooth" and "dogstooth" in regard to fabric. Then Charlie says "Talking of dogs, I made Alison Young's day today..." Then he carries on with a tale about the puppy he's buying for his children not really realising what he's said. Catherine was laughing and so were the peeps in the studio, but it took him ages for the penny to drop...:grin:

poor poor puppy~! I tremble for it.

I really cannot warm to Charlie's most favoured 'mushy pea' shirt & sweater twin set.
I also think he would do really well working for Del Boy. I can imagine him with a suitcase of phoney Rolex watches, and selling them remarkably well