Chloe’s new baby.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen a pic of their new baby son Sebastian Wolf, apparently a water birth baby and he looks gorgeous congratulations 🥳 to them .
Dear God, I pity the child. She acts about 5 years old!!!!

Who's the father ? I didn't realise she was pregnant.

I wonder when the baby cries he'll be referred to as Howling Seb !
God knows!!!!

Reactions: amn
I remember having a few sleepless night with my little pup while she was being house trained - didn't last long though once she got the hang of it.

I will say they used a clinic and the donors remain anonymous.

There was a court case recently in the papers about a young man offering to donate on Facebook. Said he just wanted to help couples. Turned out he had a genetic problem which develops as the years pass. He looked a healthy 25-year-old, but knew what awaited him.

In the UK, donors have to agree to being ID release when the child reaches 18. They might have used someone they know of course.

They is a very large proportion of the population who don’t live with their natural father, infact loads seem to have siblings all from different fathers which I don’t consider a stable family.

Two mums in a long relation is far more stable. Even with straight couples there is no guarantee it will last and no one thinks that is a problem or that children are safe in a male/female relationship as the horror stories in the news attest to .

Love and safety is paramount and I really wish that the safety of children was a bigger priority .I know it isn’t possible to do but I really wish it was a lot harder for some to bring children into the world. Unfortunately the SM flaunting the likes of “I have 22 kids and feed them on £5 a week, spend £6grand at Christmas and go on 3 foreign holidays a year” has a lot to answer for.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back