Chloe’s new baby.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what happens to the poor children whose mother or father has passed away? They have no choice.

Ideally it is preferable to have both parents around, but if both parents are the same sex and love the child, that’s what matters. There will be other “father figures” in the child’s life - grandparents, uncles, nephews etc.

I think that children of all ages, boys and girls, benefit from having male and female ‘role models’ to teach the children how to manage and deal with life from the perspectives of men and women.

I also think that children from same sex partnerships would benefit from having an ongoing ‘relationship’ with a family member or close friend of the opposite gender to the parents.

They is a very large proportion of the population who don’t live with their natural father, infact loads seem to have siblings all from different fathers which I don’t consider a stable family.

Two mums in a long relation is far more stable. Even with straight couples there is no guarantee it will last and no one thinks that is a problem or that children are safe in a male/female relationship as the horror stories in the news attest to .

Love and safety is paramount and I really wish that the safety of children was a bigger priority .I know it isn’t possible to do but I really wish it was a lot harder for some to bring children into the world. Unfortunately the SM flaunting the likes of “I have 22 kids and feed them on £5 a week, spend £6grand at Christmas and go on 3 foreign holidays a year” has a lot to answer for.
I dont know anyone who didn't have a mother and father, it's a shame to miss out.

What about families where the parents separate and they are brought up by s ingle mum or dad. Millions of them around and that's just in the UK. I think that Chloe and her partner will adore their little bundle. People will just have to accept that is what thier family is. Its about love and stability!

It`s the quality of the parenting and not the gender of the parents which is important. This little boy will grow up with 2 loving Mothers and I daresay he will also have loving grandfathers, uncles, cousins etc who will become the male relationships in his life.
My next door neighbour is 26, has 4 children aged 9, 7, 3, and 6months. I think the older two children have a different father than the younger two. The younger kids Dad lives with her and he`s neither use nor ornament as a Father figure. He doesn`t work, looks a downright mess, smokes weed constantly, spends little or no time with his partner or his kids and will father more kids with her just for financial gain and also in the hope they will eventually get a council house. They currently live in a private let and have to pay towards the rent because housing benefit won`t cover the full amount which they would do for a council property.
You tell me which child/children will fare better, Chloe`s little lad or my waste of space next door neighbour`s ?

So what happens to the poor children whose mother or father has passed away? They have no choice.

Ideally it is preferable to have both parents around, but if both parents are the same sex and love the child, that’s what matters. There will be other “father figures” in the child’s life - grandparents, uncles, nephews etc.
No substitute for a mother and a father.

No substitute for a mother and father
That would depend on the mother and father.
I dont know anyone who didn't have a mother and father, it's a shame to miss out.
Then you've been very fortunate.

My mother is a star. My dad was a waste of space and we were all better off without him around.

Ask my DIL if she agrees with that statement seeing as her Dad sexually abused her as a child and when her Mother eventually found out she tried to kill herself because she thought it was her fault for not noticing what was happening.
Yes there are lots of good Fathers much the same as there are good and bad Mothers but as long as the child is loved, cared for and made to feel safe then good parenting shouldn`t be all down to gender.

Just think of the number of grannies who in the past brought up grandchildren for some reason or another. Also foster mothers who foster countless children short term. It’s being loved and wanted and if there is a mixture of ages and sexes in their lives it will be great to give them a rounded take on the world.

I had a mother and father but I can’t, hand on heart, say that there was an abundance of love.

I was very lucky because I had two loving parents, but I know that a loving parent or loving parents isn’t down to gender. Mum and dad, mum and mum, or dad and dad is not important if the child is loved and nurtured.

Congratulations to Chloe and Many on the safe birth of a gorgeous son. 😍
It would have been nice if they had adopted a baby but having a baby with one's egg and the other carrying it will make the parents feel as if it was the best thing that happened to them.
The baby will be theirs as biologically as a couple can .

The thing about adoption, is everyone wants a baby, there are very few babies and then don't just hand them out. Then those older children left because everyone wants a baby. Hence, people adopt from China etc where is it easier to get a baby, normally a girl. Extended family member adopted twice from China. Loads of paperwork and money involved.

That would depend on the mother and father.

Then you've been very fortunate.

My mother is a star. My dad was a waste of space and we were all better off without him around.
You’re suggesting a other and a father is not normal? It is.

I was very lucky because I had two loving parents, but I know that a loving parent or loving parents isn’t down to gender. Mum and dad, mum and mum, or dad and dad is not important if the child is loved and nurtured.
it is important, they are being deprived of a mother and a father! Two women can’t have children, two man can’t have children, fact! Man and women were created for a reason, biology tells you that, anything else is just purely selfish!

it is important, they are being deprived of a mother and a father! Two women can’t have children, two man can’t have children, fact! Man and women were created for a reason, biology tells you that, anything else is just purely selfish!
Biology has progressed so there are now many ways to have a baby.

I suggest you are very careful with any further posts on this subject.

Biology has progressed so there are now many ways to have a baby.

I suggest you are very careful with any further posts on this subject.
Biology hasn't progressed, it’s always been the same, men are men and women are women, none can have children without the other, any wonder kids are growing up ahe becoming delinquents.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back