Chloe’s new baby.

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biology hasn't progressed, it’s always been the same, men are men and women are women, none can have children without the other, any wonder kids are growing up ahe becoming delinquents.
Biology and medical science has progressed and same sex couples can have children. That is a fact.
As I said you need to tread carefully as your posts are becoming offensive. One has already been removed and you received a warning.
If you wish to remain a member of this forum you need to heed the warning.

Biology and medical science has progressed and same sex couples can have children. That is a fact.
As I said you need to tread carefully as your posts are becoming offensive. One has already been removed and you received a warning.
Biology hasn't progressed, it’s the same as it always was, what a very odd comment!

That's guaranteed the end of this thread then
I do hope so

I’ll hazard a guess that she objects to IVF as well then. It’s just an example of “close mindedness.”

Hopefully this thread will be closed soon so as not to cause further offence to others.

I’ll hazard a guess that she objects to IVF as well then. It’s just an example of “close mindedness.”

Hopefully this thread will be closed soon so as not to cause further offence to others.
IVF is a wonderful thing. My niece and her husband were desperate for a child. They`d been together 10 years before they finally married, bought a home together during that time, had good jobs and they felt the one thing missing was a family.
Try as they might it didn`t happen and they subjected themselves to a battery of intrusive tests before discovering not only that my niece wasn`t producing many eggs but her husband had a low sperm count too. IVF was their only option to have their own biological child.
They paid for it themselves because back then IVF was in its infancy and the NHS weren`t fully up to speed when it came to offering it and both of them were already in their 30`s plus they lived near London and both worked in London so they were nearby to some good private clinics,
IVF isn`t an easy option by a long chalk. It involves injections, temperature checks, egg retrieval etc plus the heartache of failure or miscarriage. Their first attempt failed, their second attempt resulted in a positive pregnancy test but a miscarriage a few weeks later. It cost them thousands but they decided to try one more time which finally gave them the baby they longed for.
She`s a grown teenager now and her Mum and Dad were happy with the one precious child they managed to have and she brought them much joy. They`re both in their early 50`s now and how anybody can begrudge good prospective parents the opportunity to have a much wanted child or children beats me, whether by IVF or other means.

To a man and woman who can bring up a child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back