Chloe Everton

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Is it just me or is she actually getting worse? She seems so arrogant as well as childish. Really off-putting.
I was about to say she seems to be regressing!

All the shouty stuff is probably the same reason as the ads being louder than the programmes they break up...waking you up. Thing is, as selly telly is one big advert, it doesn't have the same impact...just aural wallpaper.

She's much calmer today in the MW show. I'm not buying as the prices are mad but to be fair to Chloe she's doing a good job. No yelling, no bouncing around, giving the info customers might need.

CC

She's much calmer today in the MW show. I'm not buying as the prices are mad but to be fair to Chloe she's doing a good job. No yelling, no bouncing around, giving the info customers might need.

CC

We must’ve been watching different hours CC, I had a quick look at 12 and all I could hear was screams of “get excited!! we’re very excited!! every time I see Marla Grim” (ok Wynn) “I get very excited!!!!!!!!” over an ill fitting, badly made, stupidly expensive top. So that was it, less than 60 seconds and over the channel goes.............quickly!!!!!! 😳

CC
Perhaps someone has had a word with her

As well as being rude, crude & unprofessional I see her as one of the mean girls at school. I found the hour with Melissa & heard the following VERY helpful piece of information:
"You won't believe the feel of this & I hope it comes across". What a pitiful way to sell something.

As well as being rude, crude & unprofessional I see her as one of the mean girls at school. I found the hour with Melissa & heard the following VERY helpful piece of information:
"You won't believe the feel of this & I hope it comes across". What a pitiful way to sell something.
A lot of the presenters have a very poor vocabulary...so no wonder they bore themselves rigid and come across as lame and half-hearted unless they are bellowing at the top of their lungs.
Ali Keenan actually stands out as one of the few who has a wide enough vocabulary to give variety to her spiel...but then she runs it by gabbling at warp speed! You can't win 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♂️

Latest posts

Back