Chloe Everton

Grizelda

VIP Shopper
I'm not on Instagram, but I did see the one wedding picture. The rest non-wedding photos are pics of her throat ! why do people insist of opening their mouths so wide on photos ??????
So we know that they are not saying 'cheese' !

Toril

VIP Shopper
A link would be lovely. I looked on Instagram but have to sign in and I don’t belong to any social media like Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.

JeepSwensonfan

ksF5EOs.jpg

This is the only pic from Chloe's instagram.

Sazza

Staff member
This is the trouble with social media, well one of them. If you're not on a particular platform, you don't see stuff so it's pot luck whether the platform you're on is what someone else is on. ☹️
The plus of not being on social media is you get to avoid posts/photos that annoy you!!! Saw some photos of Chloe's wedding posted by someone else on Instagram and quite clear current rules were not being adhered to!!

brissles

VIP Shopper
The lace dress looks quite pretty, well, it would be if she hadn't shoved up the long sleeves to the elbow - clearly her rebellion in looking totally feminine.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nerdpapers

Members online

AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks