Chloe Marshall!!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

We all like different styles of jewellery and indeed presenting...e.g I don't like watching Ian (too shouty and pushy) but I know he has a large fan base on here so it's horses for courses. However, no matter how much I like watching any particular presenter none of them tempt me into buying, I only buy if the item shouts at me and certainly not the presenters.

It's her unhealthy obsession with Cheryl flipping Cole that does my head in! Who gives a flying fig what Cole wears? Who's going to rush out and buy something just because Cheryl Cole has one? That rubbish may influence a 10 year old but surely not a grown woman for goodness sake!

She's very impressed by 'celebrity' isn't she?? And have you noticed how she thinks she's Rachel Galley's new best friend?? :rolleyes:

It's her unhealthy obsession with Cheryl flipping Cole that does my head in! Who gives a flying fig what Cole wears? Who's going to rush out and buy something just because Cheryl Cole has one? That rubbish may influence a 10 year old but surely not a grown woman for goodness sake!

Haha, if I thought it would really work I would! Cheryl Cole is stunning and if all that was required was buying the same items I would have done it already :mysmilie_61:

:mysmilie_61: She was banging on and on about her idol again this morning Klos :mysmilie_73: and about yet another 'gentleman gem expert' who texted in to say what a fantastic, very rare, wonderful, very rare, amazingly priced, very rare, fantastic investment blahblahblah a 1.64ct spinel & diamond pendant was. Despite all that hyperbole carp it remained unsold at £1299. :mysmilie_34:

The same thing happened when she was flogging amazing, very rare etc etc etc rubellite last month, isn't it bliddy uncanny how these gem experts only text in during her shows.......??? :rolleyes:

Spinel pendant still overpriced and still unsold at £999....:mysmilie_34: A few more gem experts needed to text in methinks. :mysmilie_11:

...yes I just sat through the spinel auction and was amused to hear about the "gentleman caller". Could it be Tony Diniz me wonders!! (not). :mysmilie_17:

I quite like Chloe though. I admire anyone who can be that bright and breezy so early in the morning. I only come close to getting that hyper around 11.30 am when my batteries have warmed up, but I couldn't keep it up for more than 30 mins (not without chocolate anyway). I think she'd be a fun one to know. I also like the suggestions she makes on what you can wear with the jewellery as that's a blind spot with me sometimes.

Oh gawd she's on about Cheryl Cole again Lord luv 'er.

Interesting that she's had "rogue callers" this morning. I suppose the Jan sale will attract them. Did the Rhapsody 5-6ct AAAA tanzanite and diamond ring finally go in the end? It came back twice I think closing at £1,949.95 in the end. Seemed like a great deal.

...yes I just sat through the spinel auction and was amused to hear about the "gentleman caller". Could it be Tony Diniz me wonders!! (not). :mysmilie_17:
I doubt it cos he'd have bought it at the "opening gambit" :rolleyes: of £1499.95....:mysmilie_81:

I quite like Chloe though. I admire anyone who can be that bright and breezy so early in the morning.

Oh gawd she's on about Cheryl Cole again Lord luv 'er.

Did the Rhapsody 5-6ct AAAA tanzanite and diamond ring finally go in the end? It came back twice I think closing at £1,949.95 in the end. Seemed like a great deal.
No ideas GS because I can oly watch her in short bursts. Hyper presentation akin to Tigger on speed is not my idea of relaxation first thing in the morning. :mysmilie_701:She also gets very shrill when she's in desperate to sell at any cost mode. :mysmilie_73:

...yes I know what you mean, but I'd rather watch her than that Mr Bland Russell on GemsTV. Just his shirts send me to sleep...

Can't make any comment on him as I stopped watching GEMSTV well over a year ago and will never buy anything from them again anyway espacially after all their issues over non-disclosure of gem treatments. :mad:

...unfortunately I'm stuck with GemsTV at certain times because I'm only on Freeview, but watching them is still more entertaining than nearly all the other channels these days - apart from the news and there's only so much of that I can stand of that. Have to wait for TJC at 10pm.

Thank god there are others thinking she is OTT. I dont mean to upset her if she reads these but she has to learn to be more genuine, some of the presnters think that all viewers are completely stupid with no knowledge of gems at all.

Awww ... I really like Chloe! Then again, I also like Jerrilee on t'other side ...

Oh gawd, it's hyper again this morning!! :mysmilie_701: Shrill squeaking in silly accents and gabbling nineteen to the dozen. :mysmilie_73:

Can't make any comment on him as I stopped watching GEMSTV well over a year ago and will never buy anything from them again anyway espacially after all their issues over non-disclosure of gem treatments. :mad:

Sue - all the others are the same. I know that TJC are now being up front about fissure filling but how about anybody who bought a Ruby a few years ago? Their sapphires? I know are currently being investigated for BE diffusion etc etc. If there's one good thing, it's given a wake up call to the jewellery shopping channels and hopefully we'll see more disclosure. :mysmilie_696:

I reckon in 5 years time there's going to be many people who have bought from the other channels (two with very similar names!) who don't disclose at all at the moment screaming that they've not got what they thought they had!

:mysmilie_17: I don't mind Chloe, my only bugbear is her pronunciation of schedule, I do wish she wouldn't say sKedule.:mysmilie_11:

Sue - all the others are the same. I know that TJC are now being up front about fissure filling but how about anybody who bought a Ruby a few years ago? Their sapphires? I know are currently being investigated for BE diffusion etc etc. If there's one good thing, it's given a wake up call to the jewellery shopping channels and hopefully we'll see more disclosure. :mysmilie_696:

I reckon in 5 years time there's going to be many people who have bought from the other channels (two with very similar names!) who don't disclose at all at the moment screaming that they've not got what they thought they had!

I do agree with you Meesh and it's because of your (and other's) digging for the truth and the power of this site that has influenced all the jewellery channels to have a major rethink regarding treatments disclosure. TJC are probably only doing it now because of the stink elsewhere.

Latest posts

Back