Chloe OTT

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Chloe for the last few early mornings seems extra hyper and ott, boy does she love the sound if her own voice. Cannot watch her anymore.
I thought she was on maternity/paternity whatever it's called for same sex partnerships!

A very good presenter sadly she knows it and still despite being there so long she gives the air she is above a lot of the people at the channel

Despite what she quite regularly says on air and thinks she likes being the big cog in a smallish wheel, the thing is they are not that small anymore and I think the overall quality of the presenting team has improved a lot and she isn't as far clear as she perhaps thinks she is

A very good presenter sadly she knows it and still despite being there so long she gives the air she is above a lot of the people at the channel

Despite what she quite regularly says on air and thinks she likes being the big cog in a smallish wheel, the thing is they are not that small anymore and I think the overall quality of the presenting team has improved a lot and she isn't as far clear as she perhaps thinks she is

Which presenters do you also think are great?

Latest posts

Back