Christmas bargains or special offers ?

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Vienna

Registered Shopper
Yep I know the C word is a dirty word to some people but in the lead up to Christmas I thought it would be a good idea for us to post any non QVC related special offers or bargains we may find elsewhere.
This year I`m trying to get ahead because we go away on holiday in November and by the time we get back there`ll be just a couple of weeks until Christmas and in post holiday mode I certainly won`t want to battle my way around the shops or find out everything I look at online is out of stock.

From the 16th October to the 18th October there`s 20% off at Bon Marche, both online and in store.

I’m not a great Christmas person but unless you are on a very tight budget and have to leave until heavily discounted I think for the best choice you need to get in early. Much as it annoys me seeing Christmas stuff in September I find stores don’t reorder like they did years ago. What you see in now is your lot.

Thank goodness I don’t have many to buy.

Kiwi sheepskins have their boots on sale. All prices include delivery to the UK plus all taxes. Boots are made in New Zealand not China and their Ultimate boots are the best I`ve ever had,my first pair are still going strong after 10 years and with reinforced toes and heels plus a thick sturdy sole they don`t go baggy.
https://www.kiwisheepskins.com/sheepskin-boots-cat2

Radley have currently got a sale with up to 50% off & the 3 for 2 offers at Boots & M&S are always worth a look. Even though retailers try to panic us into thinking we'll all miss out there are 10 weeks, 1/5th of a year, to go & there will be loads of offers during that time. I love Christmas & even during really sad years have found joy at that time of the year. I hardly watch tv & I've got a nose for a bargain so spend some time most evenings online searching them out & love the ones that give a % off for a first order or for saying "yes" to a newsletter that can always be cancelled. With the exception of my hairdresser all my shopping is for family, only ten people including three small grandchildren & I always write my first list on 1st September even though I'll have bought some things already during the year.

In Boots today they had a Joules tote bag with some goodies inside reduced from £50 to £25/6 not sure if this is a true reduction.

I want the new yankee candle glittering star anyone know the best price I can get for a large jar

If you don't have to have your Christmas present on Christmas day, wait for the Lulu Guinness sale just after as they slash huge amounts off their bags and accessories.

Candles Direct are doing the glittering star large jar for £19.99 - not sure if that's a bargain as I don't buy the jars.

CC

Daily Mail You beauty calendar is £50 (instead of £60 plus £3,95 delivery) with free delivery if you use to code TREAT10
https://www.mailshop.co.uk/you-beauty-advent-calendar-2018/MP2058430.html?src=hp

Ahh! Thanks so much for sharing this, Vienna.
I've been looking at and deliberating over it from latest in beauty for a while, then Martin Money Saving email had a code which I managed to miss!

So I have just rushed to the Mail site (there's something I never thought I would say, I loathe the Daily Mail's content!!) and snapped up the offer ;)

I did it all so quickly I didn't spot that if I'd entered my nectar card I would've got 100 points on the purchase - d'oh! - but so excited and feel very naughty for buying the calendar but v excited too...

I was good and looked st each item and roughly worked out if I would use or gift and how much it's worth to me - let's say a lot less than the RRP but definitely more than £50 :)

Just need to decide whether I use as an advent calendar or just open and "sift and gift" (ugh!)

Thanks again! X

Always worth keeping an eye on All Boxed Up who do a variety of excellent value beauty boxes...

https://allboxedupco.myshopwired.com

I recently bought a bargain £10 mixed summer box full of make up and other items. Sadly that sold out (had free p&p) although there is an Autumn £10 box with free p&p on there now - not as full, but definitely worth it for small pressies (Avon illuminating pearls, Wild about beauty make up etc).

Also an Arran Scent of Scotland box and two different Tisserand boxes (all post free ATM) including a nice sleep themed one...

TISSERAND SLEEP AND SUPPORT BOX
TISSSLEEP
Tisserand’s amazing aromatherapy oils are perfect as handbag staples or gifts at any time of year. This collection hosts three of their most important blends to help you through longer nights and colder days.

WORTH OVER £70,
YOURS FOR JUST £19.99 WITH FREE P&P!

Sleep Better Pulse Point Roller Ball / 10ml / £5.95
Sleep Better Pulse Point Roller Ball is a blissful blend to pop in your pocket, handbag or keep beside your bed to enjoy better nights & brighter mornings.
For minds that struggle to switch off at bedtime. This dreamy blend combines 100% natural pure essential oils of soothing Lavender, warm Sandalwood and calming Jasmine to help you relax and prepare for a blissful night’s sleep.

Mind Clear Pulse Point Roller Ball / 10ml /£5.95
Mind Clear Pulse Point Roller Ball is a great solution for when you feel stressed and pressured and your head feels heavy. This cooling blend combines 100% natural pure essential oils of revitalising Peppermint, soothing Lavender and uplifting Lemon, to relieve pressure and sharpen the mind.

Find Focus Pulse Point Roller Ball / 10ml /£5.95
Find Focus Pulse Point Roller Ball is the answer for when deadlines approach and your mind is overwhelmed. Get motivated, stay positive & achieve with this refreshing blend combining 100% natural pure essential oils of invigorating Rosemary, energising Grapefruit and stimulating Coriander.

Tisserand Neroli & Sandalwood Body Wash / 200ml / £9.95
This Body Wash has been expertly blended using pure essential oils of soft, floral Neroli, rich Sandalwood, sensual Ylang Ylang and uplifting Bergamot to create a truly exotic, nurturing blend. Formulated with botanical extracts of Ginseng and Chamomile to soothe and restore the mind, this 100% naturally fragranced body wash leaves skin hydrated, smooth and delicately scented.

Seacret Spa Pomegranate Body Lotion /200ml / £34.99
Based on a restorative blend of Dead Sea minerals, the Classic body care series is perfect for all your skin care needs.

A nourishing daily body lotion enriched with the delicate, refreshing fragrance of Pomegranate.The lotion’s silky-smooth texture is easily absorbed as it softens and conditions the skin.

Tisserand Lavender & white Mint Hand Cream / 75ml / £7.95
Tisserand Aromatherapy Lavender & White Mint The Hand Cream expertly blends relaxing Lavender and balancing White Mint pure essential oils to calm the mind and quieten the senses, while subtle notes of Rose complement the fragrance. Formulated with botanical extracts of Aloe Vera and Calendula Flower with added moisture-rich Jojoba oil, this 100% naturally fragranced hand cream helps to protect and soothe delicate skin and strengthen nails.

Latest posts

Back