Christmas expense, what expense?!

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Craftalot

Indigenouscommunities
A soap pump for £66, and an iron for £1,600. Clearly QVC assumes that their average viewer has more money to burn after Christmas, rather than less. Maybe they're finding ways for us to spend that £25,000 cheque we found in our stocking.

But you would need several of the soap pumps, as you can use them also for lotion and sanitiser, anything that doesn't have gritty bits in apparently. Maybe get a set of 3 for each of your bathrooms and one for the kitchen? Did anyone, ever, die of germs left on a soap bottle/bar? You touch it with your dirty hands, fair enough, but then you wash them, so unless you go and re-touch the dispenser, aren't you 'safe'? Perhaps you can keep some sanitiser handy next to the iron, or maybe it has a special stand just for that, as you might have just juggled with some raw chicken prior to doing the ironing?

On a more serious note, I was having trouble logging on and whilst I was trying I ended up looking at IW posts regarding radiators and how much problems people had affording heating.

Whilst I have been strapped for cash at various times I have never been that bad and at present we are fairly comfortable.

TBH I felt quite humbled and a bit ashamed of my spending although in my own defence I have worked every day of the past 45 years without any break or claiming any benefit so it is my own earnings I am spending nevertheless....

Latest posts

Back