Christmas Gift Ideas TSV 03/10/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Christmas gift ideas......
Oh I’ll give a Christmas spruce......

Excellent Q for doing them in various sizes to suit all no one need be left out ;)
Now thinking who to wrap up a few of these TSV’s that can be opened on Christmas Day.:unsure:
How thoughtful Q with no need for the extra trouble of having to get an add on gift of lights 😏
Cause who wants to open a tree and you have no lights to go on it
:unsure: ;):ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• tree tsv 1.jpg
    tree tsv 1.jpg
    187.6 KB · Views: 116
  • tree tsv 2.jpg
    tree tsv 2.jpg
    225.6 KB · Views: 111
  • tree tsv 3.jpg
    tree tsv 3.jpg
    211.3 KB · Views: 99
  • tree tsv 4.jpg
    tree tsv 4.jpg
    273.4 KB · Views: 105
  • tree tsv 5.jpg
    tree tsv 5.jpg
    526 KB · Views: 113
Santa's Best 116 Function Prelit Deluxe Spruce Christmas Tree with Remote

P&P £9.95

4ft QVC Price £199.00 Todays Special Value Price £165.00

5ft QVC Price £246.00 Todays Special Value Price £205.00

6ft QVC Price £309.00 Todays Special Value Price £256.00

7ft QVC Price £406.00 Todays Special Value Price £337.00

8ft QVC Price £488.00 Todays Special Value Price £426.00

You've found the centrepiece for your festive home with this gloriously lifelike, pre-lit deluxe spruce tree from Santa's Best, boasting a traditional full shape, beautifully-defined branches, moulded tips and new smaller Starry lights entwined within the branches. Luxurious, fuss-free and available in new Snow Kissed or Natural green, this stunning Christmas tree will make your home come alive with magical style and light this festive season.

A spectacular focal point - this tree boasts an incredible 116 light functions in a variety of colours, including Glisten, Firefly, Twinkling, Chasing, Fireworks, Colour Morphing, and so much more. The Continuous On technology keeps your lights lit, even if a bulb becomes damaged or burns out, and with the remote control you can change the setting straight from your sofa!

A spruce to suit your seasonal decor - this Christmas tree comes in a choice of two styles; opt for Natural if you like a traditional evergreen look or Snow Kissed for a lightly dusted snowy look. The Snow Kissed option is brand new and offers a subtle delicate flocking focussed to the tree tips. Plus, with a choice of five different heights, from four to eight foot, there is a tree to suit every room in every home.

Personalise your lighting - using the remote you can programme the Cycle Favourite option to select your five favourite light settings, and you can choose the perfect brightness level from three different settings with the dimmer function. You can also choose when to illuminate your home with the 6 hour on/18 hour off timer function.

Easy to assemble - put your Christmas tree together with ease by simply dropping one piece onto the next. Plus Memory Wire means the branches just fall into place so your tree looks full and lush straightaway and its sturdy construction means you can hang all your favourite ornaments easily.

No fuss design - with built-in EZ Power technology, this realistic tree houses all its power in the centre of the pole so there's no messy extension cords or wiring to contend with, and each piece lights up as you stack them. Plus, Santa's Best's new micro Starry lights, which are smaller than previous designs for a more sophisticated twinkle, are prewrapped around the branches so no there's no tangling and wrapping to do - you already have the perfect lighting set up on all your branches!

What's in the box?

• 1 x tree (in two or three sections, plug and pedal attached)
  • 1 x tree base
  • 1 x remote control (2 x AAA batteries included)

Tree o ptions : each size comes in a choice of Natural or Snow Dusted

• 4' tree: 400 colour changing LED lights and 916 memory wire branch tips
  • 5' tree: 550 colour changing LED lights and 1,294 memory wire branch tips
  • 6' tree: 700 colour changing LED lights and 1,780 memory wire branch tips
  • 7' tree: 900 colour changing LED lights and 2,944memory wire branch tips
  • 8' tree: 1,200 colour changing LED lights and 4,176memory wire branch tips

The price above will initially display the lowest and highest priced options. The price for your choice will be shown once you select your preferred option

I’m sure others have said this in previous years when these trees have been on, but I’m shocked at the prices!! Has anyone on here ever bought one? Are they very special? I’ve had my poor old thing (which actually looks very nice by the time it’s decorated and lit) for about 20 years - got it in Homebase - and I have not been looking at new ones or prices so maybe I’m very out of touch. But over £400 for the big tree here (nearer £500 full price) ...!!! Even £165 for the smallest one makes my eyes water. Oh, and £10 P&P of course. At least if I buy two the same, I’ll save a fiver.

I just noticed the TSV has sold out! WTF?! Is it really just me?

Silly prices. We got our Christmas tree many years ago from Woolies. It is chunky, really thick and sturdy. We cover it in ornaments we have bought over the last 30 years. It has survived cats climbing up the inside, baubles being whacked and tinsel pulled off. It cost us £15 and wouldn't swap it for the world. It is only 5ft but just right for us.

Attachments

• 1492 (2).JPG
    1492 (2).JPG
    107 KB · Views: 128
Silly prices. We got our Christmas tree many years ago from Woolies. It is chunky, really thick and sturdy. We cover it in ornaments we have bought over the last 30 years. It has survived cats climbing up the inside, baubles being whacked and tinsel pulled off. It cost us £15 and wouldn't swap it for the world. It is only 5ft but just right for us.
That’s lovely, catzrcool (they are, by the way!). The same sort of look as mine. I am sort of sentimental about mine after all this time. It has happy memories so I won‘t be trading it in for a flashy £300 one with remote control any time soon.

We are a bit sentimental about ours as well. And certain baubles and ornaments as well. I remember the first time I went out Christmas shopping with my MIL to be (at the time) and I bought her (and myself) a lovely porcelain snowman to sit on her window. She cried and said it was the first time anyone had bought her a Christmas ornament. But as she has 2 sons it doesn't surprise me. Every time I look at mine I remember that afternoon. First cuddle I ever gave her. ❤

We are a bit sentimental about ours as well. And certain baubles and ornaments as well. I remember the first time I went out Christmas shopping with my MIL to be (at the time) and I bought her (and myself) a lovely porcelain snowman to sit on her window. She cried and said it was the first time anyone had bought her a Christmas ornament. But as she has 2 sons it doesn't surprise me. Every time I look at mine I remember that afternoon. First cuddle I ever gave her. ❤
Lovely. That's made me a bit emotional!

The price is nuts! I wouldn't even consider getting the smallest one at that sort of price. They are lovely though and just you just have to put two or three bits together then plug and play ..which appeals to me. I know some people take great pleasure from "dressing the tree" with all the lights and tinsel, but I'm far too lazy. Some years ago I bought a small fibre optic tree from my local hardware shop, it's only a couple of foot high, but it's perfect for us and it's absolutely beautiful, you just plug it in and it goes through a sequence of colours. I think it set me back about £30 and I thought it was expensive at the time but I couldn't be bothered to go down town...but it's turned out to be money well spent. I can't imagine ever parting with over £100 for a xmas decoration, however lovely it is...Q is the channel who think they're Harrods or Fortnum and mason!

I buy mine in the sale after Christmas or just before and Homebase, M&S and John Lewis do nice decs and beautiful trees never spend much on either

A year ago, at a garden centre we don't often visit, I saw a pre-lit tree that had an exposed trunk with the branches starting a metre up from the base, it was an instant purchase. My girls have always called me a yuleaholic because Christmas is so important to me & we all have our own way of doing it so I know that many wouldn't consider a tree like this. However, decorated with clear crystal decorations it was stunning, well I thought it was 🌲

I buy mine in the sale after Christmas or just before and Homebase, M&S and John Lewis do nice decs and beautiful trees never spend much on either
I love looking at the decs in shops. TK Maxx do nice ones, too, usually a bit different. I might pop in this week (just realised I’ve not been in TK Maxx since March or before).

A year ago, at a garden centre we don't often visit, I saw a pre-lit tree that had an exposed trunk with the branches starting a metre up from the base, it was an instant purchase. My girls have always called me a yuleaholic because Christmas is so important to me & we all have our own way of doing it so I know that many wouldn't consider a tree like this. However, decorated with clear crystal decorations it was stunning, well I thought it was 🌲
I can’t picture this - it sounds very unusual.

I never bother with a tree nowadays because I’m usually out on Christmas Day at my son’s. Even when I was married and my son was small we only bothered with a tree, rather than other decorations. It went up the weekend before Christmas and came down on New Year’s Eve so the New Year started with a tidy house. Also, having an 4 foot iguana wandering around meant we had to keep decorations to a minimum because he always made a beeline for anything different. It was easier to do that, rather than have him climbing up things to get to any hanging decorations. Needless to say, we did have to supervise him while the tree was up because he’d make a beeline for that which was slightly more dramatic than when the cat used to attack the baubles. 😳

I want a nice cheery Christmas to make up for the misery of Covid 19. I will be putting up my tree and decs as soon as possible 1st November is my plan

Oh dear, just went and bought the 3 flashing nose baubles. :rolleyes: They were sold out 5 minutes ago, but must have jumped out of someone's basket. Just the ticket for my great nephews, they are 4, 5 and nearly 18 months. They will love them. I really need to stop this buying, but have seen a nice reindeer ornament that my brother would love, so am off to get that as well as a pre-christmas present. So much for my not spending so much on christmas this year. ;)

Latest posts

Back