Christmas Gift Ideas TSV 24/11/20

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Well, the candle came yesterday so I lit it last night and it was just as lovely as I remembered. The only problem is it's only going to last me a week at this rate I'd say, so I had another hunt on ebay and there are a couple of sellers selling wax melts in the same fragrance, so I've bought a set from each of them to give them a try.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wax-melt...719502?hash=item48cc5442ce:g:PRsAAOSwZSRduvCE

Hopefully these will be just as good as I actually prefer melts to candles, so wish me luck please 😊
Lots of luck 😘

Is this a Black Friday deal QVC style? I have some Radley bags bought directly from them when they are reduced.I saw their Silk Street tote on QVC in a range of colours @ £120 + £5.95 p&p. I treated myself to self same bag last week colour a light beige,( so not orange or bright pink) £79.64 that included P&P which is usually free, but at moment only with £100 purchase.It also arrived in a couple of days.

Is this a Black Friday deal QVC style? I have some Radley bags bought directly from them when they are reduced.I saw their Silk Street tote on QVC in a range of colours @ £120 + £5.95 p&p. I treated myself to self same bag last week colour a light beige,( so not orange or bright pink) £79.64 that included P&P which is usually free, but at moment only with £100 purchase.It also arrived in a couple of days.
On now, breathy Flinty delivery, such a good price for a Radley bag.Ahhh, £ 63 less.She is rubbish at false, —is it ?— Oh wait, —so not sure? As if ! the daft woman!

Well, the candle came yesterday so I lit it last night and it was just as lovely as I remembered. The only problem is it's only going to last me a week at this rate I'd say, so I had another hunt on ebay and there are a couple of sellers selling wax melts in the same fragrance, so I've bought a set from each of them to give them a try.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wax-melt...719502?hash=item48cc5442ce:g:PRsAAOSwZSRduvCE

Hopefully these will be just as good as I actually prefer melts to candles, so wish me luck please 😊
Great news, Mr M. I was looking forward to hearing how you found the candle. I might have to try some of those melts myself, then!

Latest posts

Back