ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Price's Candles 66 Piece Candle Collection

Single

Auto-Delivery

QVC Price £35.00
Todays Special Value Price £22.98
P&P £2.95

This 66-piece candle collection from Price's Candles features six boxed glass jar candles and six packs of ten tea-lights, in a mix of year-round scents and delightful seasonal fragrances including Warm Cashmere, Winter Spruce, White Jasmine and more. Formed from white wax that'll complement any decor, this collection is ideal for gifting, just divide up between loved ones for the perfect present this festive season.

Seasonal scents - in this collection, you'll receive six gorgeous fragrances, perfect for winter evenings or anytime you want to fill your home with delicious aromas, with something to suit every taste. For those who prefer a fresh, clean candle, Winter Spruce is reminiscent of crisp winter walks. If you prefer something a little sweeter, the rich and warming Salted Butterscotch will be right up your street. For floral fans, elegant White Jasmine and mysterious Black Orchid & Musk offer timeless, feminine scents, while Warm Cashmere and Spiced Apple & Cinnamon capture the classic notes of the season.

Great for gifting - with so many parts to this comprehensive collection, it's ideal for splitting up into presents for the festive season. Whether you choose to give away six candles and tea-light sets together, or split them up further into smaller stocking fillers, friends and families will delight in receiving these beautifully scented items.

In with the new - already a big Price's Candles fan? This collection offers three new scents to add to your home fragrance repertoire - Black Orchid & Musk, Spiced Apple & Cinnamon and Salted Butterscotch.

Change with the season - if you like to update your home fragrance through the year, or want to make sure your gifting arsenal is replenished with the latest scents, then go for our Auto Delivery option and receive the Spring collection in February and the Summer collection in May, both at this superb Today’s Special Value price.

• Total burn time: up to 570 hours
  • Jar burn time: up to 45 hours
  • Tea-light burn time: up to 5 hours
  • Jar (h x w): 8.3cm x 7.4cm (3.3" x 2.9")
  • Tea-light (h x w): 18mm x 38mm
Contains:

• 1 x NEW Black Orchid & Musk glass jar candle (170g) - a mysterious and unique floral fragrance, with top notes of bergamot blended with base notes of patchouli
  • 1 x NEW Spiced Apple & Cinnamon glass jar candle (170g) - a warm and cosy fragrance reminiscent of freshly baked apple pie. Features notes of cooking apples with spicy cloves and cinnamon
  • 1 x NEW Salted Butterscotch glass jar candle (170g) - this rich scent blends creamy vanilla top notes with a heart of buttered popcorn and a pinch of salt for a classic autumnal fragrance
  • 1 x Warm Cashmere glass jar candle (170g) - a luxurious fragrance with notes of exotic amber, vanilla and sandalwood. The perfect scent for evenings getting cosy by the fire
  • 1 x White Jasmine glass jar candle (170g) - elegant and sophisticated, this feminine fragrance blends deep floral notes of jasmine with powdery soft lilies and white flowers
  • 1 x Winter Spruce glass jar candle (170g) - the ultimate Christmas fragrance. With a blend of fresh pine and cedar, this candle will take you straight to memories of winter walks and decorating the tree
  • 1 x Black Orchid & Musk 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Spiced Apple & Cinnamon 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Salted Butterscotch 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Warm Cashmere 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x White Jasmine 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Winter Spruce 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
First Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 1 x NEW Wild Rhubarb & Rose glass jar candle (170g) - a heady mix of sweet and sour, this candle blends the sharp greens scent of rhubarb with velvety base notes of pink roses
  • 1 x NEW Lavender & Chamomile glass jar candle (170g) - a relaxing botanical aroma of English lavender and soothing chamomile
  • 1 x NEW Soft Sandalwood glass jar candle (170g) - exotic and warming, this fragrance combines woody top notes, a heart of incense and base notes of milky vanilla
  • 1 x NEW Pear Orchard glass jar candle (170g) - sweet and fruity, this springtime candle blends sun-blushed pears with light floral apple blossom
  • 1 x Open Window glass jar candle (170g) - the scent of pure fresh air, this candle features notes of lily and orange flower to evoke thoughts of clean washing blowing in a gentle summer's breeze
  • 1 x Lily Bouquet glass jar candle (170g) - the unmistakable scent of Oriental lilies blended with rose and jasmine for a beautiful floral fragrance
  • 1 x Wild Rhubarb & Rose 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Lavender & Chamomile 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Soft Sandalwood 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Pear Orchard 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Open Window 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Lily Bouquet 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
Second Auto Delivery drop contains:

• 1 x NEW Watermelon glass jar candle (170g) - the sweet, summery scent of watermelon mixed with hints of citrus fruit and mint
  • 1 x NEW Summer Blooms glass jar candle (170g) - a delicate feminine fragrance with a lovely mix of peonies, jasmine and daisies
  • 1 x Fresh Cotton glass jar candle (170g) - a mix of white flowers and fluffy towels on a bright summer's day
  • 1 x Red Cherry & Almond glass jar candle (170g) - reminiscent of a Bakewell tart, this sweet candle mixes ripe red cherries with toasted almonds and vanilla
  • 1 x Amber & Honey glass jar candle (170g) - inspired by walks through the markets of Marrakech, this sweet and exotic scent features balsam blended with hints of honey and vanilla for a warm and aromatic finish
  • 1 x Lime & Basil glass jar candle (170g) - a sparkling blend of citrussy lime with warm Mediterranean basil for a vibrant and energising fragrance
  • 1 x Watermelon 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Summer Blooms 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Fresh Cotton 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Red Cherry & Almond 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Amber & Honey 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)
  • 1 x Lime & Basil 10-pack of tea-lights (130g)

All measurements are approximate

Never thought to look on eBay. Well spotted.

I’ll leave it to you, Mr M, as your “need“ is greater than mine. After all, I wouldn’t even have known about it had you not spoken of it on here. And I am trying to run down my candle stocks, especially now that I am thinking of moving house.
I won the auction AndiK 😃😃
It cost me £11.10 including postage so I really hope it’s as good as I remember as that is quite a lot of money for a Prices Candle when you think about it I suppose.
Oh, and I forgot to say, it comes with a snuffer and the candle is in an organza bag, so it’s definitely part of the Q TSV from at least a decade ago. I know because I bought it. Set of 5 it was, all individually bagged and all with a snuffer and I’m pretty sure it was around £25.00 including P&P

Prices Candles have always remained popular, I can’t guarantee much, but can guarantee that this set will sell out, if only for the fact it’s £26, which is cheap for a QVC TSV. Many people say that Yankee Candle now have no (or very poor) throw/scent too, they’re dearer than Prices yet that TSV sold out.
its odd about candles one mans meat is another mans candle poison...peoples sense of smell really Varies thankfully I can enjoy most candles including yankee

I must admit I am tempted. I have loads of Yankee Candles but this seems a good deal and I like some of the scents. I havent had Prices for years - does anyone know if they are ok

I won the auction AndiK 😃😃
It cost me £11.10 including postage so I really hope it’s as good as I remember as that is quite a lot of money for a Prices Candle when you think about it I suppose.
Oh, and I forgot to say, it comes with a snuffer and the candle is in an organza bag, so it’s definitely part of the Q TSV from at least a decade ago. I know because I bought it. Set of 5 it was, all individually bagged and all with a snuffer and I’m pretty sure it was around £25.00 including P&P
Oh, it was you! Great news! I added it to my Watch List to see how the auction went, and was worried when I saw it had sold with one bid because I saw that bid the other night before I read that you might put a bid in yourself. I therefore assumed it was someone else and you’d changed your mind or forgotten. I’m so glad you said you were after it on here. Would have been awful if we had been bidding against each other!

Yes, I saw the snuffer. Despite the original price, you got a bit of a bargain, I reckon. some of the rare candles definitely appreciate in value as they become rare. Enjoy your new arrival, MrM. Let us know if it’s as nice as you remember.

yeah well they started off being a great brand but as the years went on the fragrance went down & down so most dont buy
Prices Candles have always remained popular, I can’t guarantee much, but can guarantee that this set will sell out, if only for the fact it’s £26, which is cheap for a QVC TSV. Many people say that Yankee Candle now have no (or very poor) throw/scent too, they’re dearer than Prices yet that TSV sold out.

Sold out by 8am and now on advanced order so yes, still pretty popular. 👍😃

6 candles @ £8 each cost £3.01 each
6 sets of tea lights @ £3.50 each cost £1.31 each

Total value £69 cost £25.93 incl p&p used in calculations

Sold out by 8am and now on advanced order so yes, still pretty popular. 👍😃
I love most candles specially Yankee. Used to buy Prices two sets even one to give away one to keep and I really liked them. But a few years ago they were sooooo bad I sent them back and never bought them again. it was a shame because they do have lovely scents. Most people in the group soulnt even smell them when they were ok

I must admit I am tempted. I have loads of Yankee Candles but this seems a good deal and I like some of the scents. I havent had Prices for years - does anyone know if they are ok
I used to buy the Prices bundles from QVC because they were packaged nicely for gifts and they were reasonably priced. Not any more, the last lot I caved in and bought got sent back as they had no smell at all. I wouldn't recommend.

CC

I used to buy the Prices bundles from QVC because they were packaged nicely for gifts and they were reasonably priced. Not any more, the last lot I caved in and bought got sent back as they had no smell at all. I wouldn't recommend.

CC
Thanks. I did read some other posts that said the same as you so I havent bothered. I think its sold out now but glad I didnt waste my money. As they say if it looks too good to be true then it probably is.

Thanks. I did read some other posts that said the same as you so I havent bothered. I think its sold out now but glad I didnt waste my money. As they say if it looks too good to be true then it probably is.
I think QVC just do a Christmas offer and that's it because will buy them for giving away at Christmas no other reason

I grabbed these, and they were delivered today. They are gorgeous! I will never buy Yankee Candles again! Seriously good, and a very reasonable price.
I’ve got the salted caramel tea light burning now and it’s heavenly.
The packaging is lovely, and each candle comes in a lovely box, so you could easily split this set for gifting.
Really pleased and a bargain from QVC 😵🤨

Glad you like them CK. Prices really must have upped their game if the scent has improved. I'll pass though as I've not been happy with these candles in the past.

CC

I’m really impressed! I don’t get any fragrance from Yankee candles once they are lit, but these have given off a lovely subtle smell that has really filled the house. Really pleased I got them!

Oh, it was you! Great news! I added it to my Watch List to see how the auction went, and was worried when I saw it had sold with one bid because I saw that bid the other night before I read that you might put a bid in yourself. I therefore assumed it was someone else and you’d changed your mind or forgotten. I’m so glad you said you were after it on here. Would have been awful if we had been bidding against each other!

Yes, I saw the snuffer. Despite the original price, you got a bit of a bargain, I reckon. some of the rare candles definitely appreciate in value as they become rare. Enjoy your new arrival, MrM. Let us know if it’s as nice as you remember.
Well, the candle came yesterday so I lit it last night and it was just as lovely as I remembered. The only problem is it's only going to last me a week at this rate I'd say, so I had another hunt on ebay and there are a couple of sellers selling wax melts in the same fragrance, so I've bought a set from each of them to give them a try.

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Wax-melt...719502?hash=item48cc5442ce:g:PRsAAOSwZSRduvCE

Hopefully these will be just as good as I actually prefer melts to candles, so wish me luck please 😊

Latest posts

Back