Christmas has come to Bid adverts...

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Paul_s

tea and cake
Do Bid know Christmas is over or are they starting earlier this year for Christmas 2014? :mysmilie_47:

It's like the local Supermarkets stocking up on ****** Easter Eggs :grin:

Do Bid know Christmas is over or are they starting earlier this year for Christmas 2014? :mysmilie_47:

It's like the local Supermarkets stocking up on ****** Easter Eggs :grin:

I think we are going to be presented with the sale of all sales tomorrow!

It's gonna be JPD this, Laurelle that. I'm very excited and looking forward to picking up some excellent bargains.

I think we are going to be presented with the sale of all sales tomorrow!

It's gonna be JPD this, Laurelle that. I'm very excited and looking forward to picking up some excellent bargains.

Ooh I can't wait, I'm getting excited as well Wirral
I've got a work from home day tomorrow so I'll be tuning in for great products at fantastic prices*
* said with tongue firmly in cheek!

Ooh I can't wait, I'm getting excited as well Wirral
I've got a work from home day tomorrow so I'll be tuning in for great products at fantastic prices*
* said with tongue firmly in cheek!

I can't wait for Deep Sense Aftershave although I doubt it will be discounted much because it's personally endorsed by Mike Mason.

I can't wait for Deep Sense Aftershave although I doubt it will be discounted much because it's personally endorsed by Mike Mason.

I completely understand how you'd be tuning in for the aftershave, I just know it'll suit you and, let's face it, Mike Mason knows great fragrance!
As for me, I can't wait to see if there will be an embellished top to suit any age group, that looks expensive and can be dressed up, dressed down blah blah blah! We know full well that anything with embellishments always costs more
Apart from that I was rather hoping there'll be some Rene Valente watches on offer, it's such an exclusive brand according to Neil Slicknsmooth and Shocked face Sherlock, it was actually Peter Sherlock who suggested researching this brand before he brought it to air so I did...........hmmm, yes!!!

I completely understand how you'd be tuning in for the aftershave, I just know it'll suit you and, let's face it, Mike Mason knows great fragrance!
As for me, I can't wait to see if there will be an embellished top to suit any age group, that looks expensive and can be dressed up, dressed down blah blah blah! We know full well that anything with embellishments always costs more
Apart from that I was rather hoping there'll be some Rene Valente watches on offer, it's such an exclusive brand according to Neil Slicknsmooth and Shocked face Sherlock, it was actually Peter Sherlock who suggested researching this brand before he brought it to air so I did...........hmmm, yes!!!

I too find the presenters advice to look on the internet very useful, very useful indeed.

As you may know deedee when Delia mentions a particular brand the sales go through the roof. She was almost single handedly responsible for making Maldon Sea Salt a household name.

Similarly I feel when Mike Mason, Lisa Brash or Neil Russell state they have bought a product it can only increase the kudos of an item to that of Harvey Nichols proportions.

A marketing masterstoke to my mind.

I'll reckon Warehouse clearance on tuesday always is.

Last edited:
I too find the presenters advice to look on the internet very useful, very useful indeed.

As you may know deedee when Delia mentions a particular brand the sales go through the roof. She was almost single handedly responsible for making Maldon Sea Salt a household name.

Similarly I feel when Mike Mason, Lisa Brash or Neil Russell state they have bought a product it can only increase the kudos of an item to that of Harvey Nichols proportions.

A marketing masterstoke to my mind.

well Wirral, I use the presenters as a constant resource for information, advice and education
I'm not impressed by them endorsing a product so much but I just love to learn, I'm like a sponge, and I've learnt so much from them over the years
Gladys Goodwork has given me fashion tips
Barrowboy Mason has provided safety information
Neil Slicknsmooth has educated me in the world of lapidary
and, as you well know Wirral, what I've learnt from Dockyard Doris about art just blows my mind

well Wirral, I use the presenters as a constant resource for information, advice and education
I'm not impressed by them endorsing a product so much but I just love to learn, I'm like a sponge, and I've learnt so much from them over the years
Gladys Goodwork has given me fashion tips
Barrowboy Mason has provided safety information
Neil Slicknsmooth has educated me in the world of lapidary
and, as you well know Wirral, what I've learnt from Dockyard Doris about art just blows my mind

Well of course I couldn't agree more with your comments deedee.

I'm really looking forward to the much celebrated Film Maker, Neil Russell, showcasing some Audio Visual equipment in the near future. Obviously I couldn't realistically aspire to the creative heights of Neil but i'd hope to learn how to hold a camcorder steady in the not too distant future.

Wish me luck my lovely :mysmilie_59:

Well of course I couldn't agree more with your comments deedee.

I'm really looking forward to the much celebrated Film Maker, Neil Russell, showcasing some Audio Visual equipment in the near future. Obviously I couldn't realistically aspire to the creative heights of Neil but i'd hope to learn how to hold a camcorder steady in the not too distant future.

Wish me luck my lovely :mysmilie_59:

of course I wish you luck in this daring challenge you wish to undertake Wirral
I know there is no way I could ever hope to aspire to the heights of a garden shed production company, it's way beyond my capabilities
I stand in awe of you my friend!

P.S. someone commented on one of my posts the other day that 'it sounds like Wirral wrote it'!
I think it was M&M commenting on my use of sarcasm because I sounded very much like you!! oh no, I'm turning into Wirral!! :mysmilie_13:

of course I wish you luck in this daring challenge you wish to undertake Wirral
I know there is no way I could ever hope to aspire to the heights of a garden shed production company, it's way beyond my capabilities
I stand in awe of you my friend!

P.S. someone commented on one of my posts the other day that 'it sounds like Wirral wrote it'!
I think it was M&M commenting on my use of sarcasm because I sounded very much like you!! oh no, I'm turning into Wirral!! :mysmilie_13:

Well I have to say I take a certain amount of umbrage to such a suggestion, in fact I very much resent that notion of sarcasm.

I just feel it's important to acknowledge excellence. Neil Russell is to Film Making what Lisa Brash is to Art, I salute their craft and leadership of their fields.

Art Experts, Perfumiers, Film Makers, Chefs, Astronomers, Sound Aficionados, Electricians, Fashion Designers. Jeez we even have a Rumba Champion. And yet they still want to stay with Sit-Up, what an utterly selfless, noble bunch they are.

Take that QVC, ****** amateurs :mysmilie_59:

Well I have to say I take a certain amount of umbrage to such a suggestion, in fact I very much resent that notion of sarcasm.

I just feel it's important to acknowledge excellence. Neil Russell is to Film Making what Lisa Brash is to Art, I salute their craft and leadership of their fields.

Art Experts, Perfumiers, Film Makers, Chefs, Astronomers, Sound Aficionados, Electricians, Fashion Designers. Jeez we even have a Rumba Champion. And yet they still want to stay with Sit-Up, what an utterly selfless, noble bunch they are.

Take that QVC, ****** amateurs :mysmilie_59:

ok, you got me on that one! a rumba champion? who?
I know Lisa was reigning disco dancing champion or something equally as tacky!

ok, you got me on that one! a rumba champion? who?
I know Lisa was reigning disco dancing champion or something equally as tacky!

BOD is the king of the Rumba.

He used to dazzle the guests on cruise ships across the oceans with his distinctive moves which I believe are known as Cuban Motion.

His stage name was Carlos Hiptwist, the ladies just loved him.

BOD is the king of the Rumba.

He used to dazzle the guests on cruise ships across the oceans with his distinctive moves which I believe are known as Cuban Motion.

His stage name was Carlos Hiptwist, the ladies just loved him.

Nooooo, I really really wish I hadn't asked. I now have an image in my head of him busting out his cuban motion
thanks for that Wirral

Nooooo, I really really wish I hadn't asked. I now have an image in my head of him busting out his cuban motion
thanks for that Wirral

His Cuban Motion is nothing, you should see his Hockey Stick or his Hip Rolls :mysmilie_59:

Latest posts

Back