Christmas on QVC

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Calvin

Registered Shopper
It seems to me that there are a lot more Christmas shows on QVC this year. I don't remember such an onslaught year ago. Is my memory at fault or is QVC trying to wring every penny out of us?

hi there
am new to the forum,been having a peep at the posts for a while now so please be kind!
I agree,I dont remember Christmas starting so early either,have noticed lots of items are on easy pay though...maybe more than usual? Still,have been a good girl and not bought anything this week...yet!

There definitely seems to be a lot more available on easy pay at the moment - all the "special" days lately seem to have been all easy pay, which didn't used to happen.

hi there
am new to the forum,been having a peep at the posts for a while now so please be kind!
I agree,I dont remember Christmas starting so early either,have noticed lots of items are on easy pay though...maybe more than usual? Still,have been a good girl and not bought anything this week...yet!

Welcome Queenie, not bought anything this week yet - it is only Monday???????

Hi and welcome.

A lot of complains also over on QVC US about this too. Pushing like mad to get people to buy, not working on me as I don't watch anything to do with christmas until at least a week before it.

Yes, there are a lot more shows than last year for Christmas. I think QVC are filling a void left by IW as it appears that IW have cancelled Christmas completely this year.

I must admit I am enjoying one or two of these shows but there again I would.

QVC are not the only ones pushing Christmas though,have you seen all the stuff in the supermarkets now.

I thought it was as bad last year, with all the Christmas blurb, it really gets on my nerves all that Christmassy music carp. It seems that from 25th October onwards QVC just seem to go for it and ram it down your throat. But it's been so boring lately, I don't watch nearly as much as I used to.

qvc the xmas shopping channel for women as 95% if not more are aimed at the fairer sex. & here was me thinking xmas was for kids ,ok i'm naive

I was thinking that Xmas shows were not as much as in previous years as I hate them. I have been watching since QVC first aired.

Latest posts

Back