Christmas Returns

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

If you post it today or tomorrow they'll refund; their slow processing of returns can work in our favour at this time of year!

Thanks folks went to the PO today to send a parcel back and forgot my purse so will have to go back tomorrow.

They must be very busy this time of year, I sent ten orders back last week (in one package, labelled separately), fingers crossed for smooth transaction.
I prefer to return by Hermes, the shop is open until midnight and I have the tracking link; parcel up to 15 kg, £3.65.

They must be very busy this time of year, I sent ten orders back last week (in one package, labelled separately), fingers crossed for smooth transaction.
I prefer to return by Hermes, the shop is open until midnight and I have the tracking link; parcel up to 15 kg, £3.65.

Christmas trees ?

Do you need a printer to use Hermes for returns?

Yes, you pay for your return online and they email you the label with qvc return address if you are doing it on qvc website.

I think you are banned for life a far as I am aware.

I can hear Alec Gilroy shouting "You're barred" from behind the bar in The Rovers! I wonder if the Q has digital spies that find out that those who are no longer welcome still watch it or peruse the website. I've never returned much to them, even back in the day when I was a loyal customer, so at no time considered that the letter of doom would be delivered. I recently saw a top on eBay that I knew the Q sold & I wanted more details than the seller had posted, she was away so I looked up the item. The reviews were good but one person stated that her's would be 'yet another return', this person had posted hundreds of reviews so, as I had a spare half an hour, I read some of them. She ended every one I read - three pages with 'returned'. I think most businesses would find her a difficult customer & I was surprised she wasn't banned unless she was buying via someone else.

Yes Patra, not only are you banned for life, so is anyone living at the same address and anyone they find out is related to you, oh yes I kid you not.

Has anyone tried to rejoin qvc after having their account closed because of too many returns.

I personally wouldn't give them the satisfaction. I closed my account about four years ago after twenty years, and never looked back, I still hop on the channel for the comedy value, but if they'd had closed my account, I'd have put a massive "v" to them and moved on somewhere cheaper (which is virtually ever other retailer) and give my money to someone who actually appreciates and values their customers.

I must say ive never missed it, and have saved a fortune, and bought better quality clothes elsewhere. I just wondered if anyone had ever rejoined.

I have always thought this is very high handed approach.Do you get a warning that your returns are considered too high?What happens if you move into a ‘banned ‘ address? I would be so worried that I’d be on some record that could affect me in the future.As someone who does not owe even 1p I would be incandescent, after all you are paying their ridiculous p&p costs and the returns.I couldn’t even watch again when the likes of Chuntley goes on about 30 day mbg I would not be responsible for my actions!

If you move in to a previously banned address by QVC, you wouldn't have to worry because you'd just ring them up and give them your name/bank card details, because you name and address are attached to you bank card and they'd then know that wasn't the person they banned. I agree it is high handed of them and their delusions of grandeur is laughable.

Latest posts

Back