Christmas tree skirt set - clearance price

Pick-a-Lily

was that summer?
I've just been putting my tree up, and need something to cover the ugly stand at the base. (This is our first time with an artificial tree).
I almost bought a tree skirt set last week from QVC (item no 757670), it has good reviews, but the price was putting me off. I just had another look, and yaaay!, it's now at clearance price of £19.16, and says it will be delivered in time for Christmas, so I've ordered it. Saved myself about £8.50, so I am well pleased :mysmilie_696:

Lucy-loo

VIP Shopper
Thankyou for posting this I've been looking for one for ages so ordered this one hope it comes now

Pick-a-Lily

was that summer?
Ooh, thanks for posting the link :)
I tussled with the choice of colour, because I liked them both, but my living room is done out in shades of brown, with a dark wood floor, so I plumped for the gold version eventually. I think either would have looked nice though.

Pick-a-Lily

was that summer?
Hope you like it Lucy Loo :)
I so very nearly bought it at full price just a few days ago, so I am very glad I waited!

Lucy-loo

VIP Shopper
I went for the red, my room where the tree is is kinda dark red and brown, with an oak floor, think either would have gone though really.

Beading Belle

VIP Shopper
I love them both but already have one so will resist! Hope they are even better IRL

dollydimple

VIP Shopper
mine's arrived this morning .....and I am so pleased with it. It is beautiful. :mysmilie_696:

It's quite heavyweight and luxurious. The matching stockings are very nice, too. I got the gold option.

:mysmilie_687: P-A-L for the tip off. This has given me the incentive to put the tree up. ( I'm a bit of a misery at the moment ) Off to get my Christmas tree out of the loft room now.

Pick-a-Lily

was that summer?
Brilliant! So pleased you like it dollydimple, I hope mine comes tomorrow - I went for the gold too :)

Pick-a-Lily

was that summer?
Mine arrived this morning, and I am very pleased with it. Lovely quality, should last forever, providing the cat doesn't shred it!
So pleased I found it at the reduced price :)

dollydimple

VIP Shopper
Mine arrived this morning, and I am very pleased with it. Lovely quality, should last forever, providing the cat doesn't shred it!
So pleased I found it at the reduced price :)

:mysmilie_696: :mysmilie_698:

lovely aren't they? I put my tree up last night and it looks quite nice, even though I say so myself. The skirt just 'tops' it off, IYKWIM :mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_687: again for the tip xx

Lucy-loo

VIP Shopper
Mine arrived yesterday and its beautiful, I went for the red, so glad I got it, it just finnishes the tree off perfect
, i've hung the stockings on the patio doors next to the tree and it looks lovely

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KezRez480

Members online

No members online now.
AdBlock Detected

Thank you for visiting ShoppingTelly.com

We get it, advertisements are annoying, however without them this forum would cease to exist.

Members of ShoppingTelly.com can go TOTALLY AD FREE, VIP LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP is just £10!

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks