Christmas tree skirt set - clearance price

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Pick-a-Lily

was that summer?
I've just been putting my tree up, and need something to cover the ugly stand at the base. (This is our first time with an artificial tree).
I almost bought a tree skirt set last week from QVC (item no 757670), it has good reviews, but the price was putting me off. I just had another look, and yaaay!, it's now at clearance price of £19.16, and says it will be delivered in time for Christmas, so I've ordered it. Saved myself about £8.50, so I am well pleased :mysmilie_696:

Thankyou for posting this I've been looking for one for ages so ordered this one hope it comes now

Ooh, thanks for posting the link :)
I tussled with the choice of colour, because I liked them both, but my living room is done out in shades of brown, with a dark wood floor, so I plumped for the gold version eventually. I think either would have looked nice though.

Hope you like it Lucy Loo :)
I so very nearly bought it at full price just a few days ago, so I am very glad I waited!

I went for the red, my room where the tree is is kinda dark red and brown, with an oak floor, think either would have gone though really.

mine's arrived this morning .....and I am so pleased with it. It is beautiful. :mysmilie_696:

It's quite heavyweight and luxurious. The matching stockings are very nice, too. I got the gold option.

:mysmilie_687: P-A-L for the tip off. This has given me the incentive to put the tree up. ( I'm a bit of a misery at the moment ) Off to get my Christmas tree out of the loft room now.

Mine arrived this morning, and I am very pleased with it. Lovely quality, should last forever, providing the cat doesn't shred it!
So pleased I found it at the reduced price :)

Mine arrived this morning, and I am very pleased with it. Lovely quality, should last forever, providing the cat doesn't shred it!
So pleased I found it at the reduced price :)

:mysmilie_696: :mysmilie_698:

lovely aren't they? I put my tree up last night and it looks quite nice, even though I say so myself. The skirt just 'tops' it off, IYKWIM :mysmilie_697:

:mysmilie_687: again for the tip xx

Right off to order one too now for next year - I love them both which one shall I go for? :mysmilie_17:

Mine arrived yesterday and its beautiful, I went for the red, so glad I got it, it just finnishes the tree off perfect
, i've hung the stockings on the patio doors next to the tree and it looks lovely

Latest posts

Back