Christmas Wish Lists

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

Ilovelulu

Registered Shopper
So seeing as how we are literally actually only days away now from the big day (huge build up - over before we know it!) what have the forumites got on their wish lists, QVC items etc. For me its as follows (fingers crossed)

Kindle
Elemis Perfume
BE eyeshadows
L'occitane Shea Butter goodies!

1,2,3 GO!!!

PS No peace on Earth etc - proper christmas pressies! lol x

Last edited:
I have 1) The Elemis TSV
2)Lola Rose friendship bracelet
3)Lola Rose Isabelle necklace

Nice thread :clapping:

I have ordered quite a few QVC bits for myself off hubbie (I bought some myself, he paid for some) *rolls eyes at his uselessness*:

Have asked Santa for:
Chanel Allure
Lulu Guinness bag
LG purse
LG cosmetic bag
Elemis muscle soak thingy, can't remember it's proper name, but I love it when I am full of cold and I would never pay full price for it myself, lol

I know Santa has received a rather large LG delivery, so if I get nothing else, I will be a happy bunny on Christmas Day!! :mysmilie_857:

Hope you all get something you really want and deserve, but most of all that you enjoy your day - however you spend it.

NADOLIG LLAWEN (Merry Christmas) from snowy Wales xxx :mysmilie_462:

I got (I say this as I have already started to use them :giggle:)

Emu slippers
2x Elemis tsv
Clarisonic

So seeing as how we are literally actually only days away now from the big day (huge build up - over before we know it!) what have the forumites got on their wish lists, QVC items etc. For me its as follows (fingers crossed)

Kindle
Elemis Perfume
BE eyeshadows
L'occitane Shea Butter goodies!

1,2,3 GO!!!

PS No peace on Earth etc - proper christmas pressies! lol x

Elemis perfume is really lovely (I got some 2 weeks ago) but sorry to be negative, I do find it doesn't last long.

Anything L'Occitane would do me very nicely. :happy:

I would like a LG bag - possibly the last tsv
skin care - really feeling my age - want perricone or anything that works
a kindle or e book
a new tv
a new lap top
a new pilates cd - I will not have any of these sadly but have just got Emu boots from waitlist. I may get a bag in the sale but I am learning to have bag control. I would love to have a new lap top but will see.I am weaning myself off qvc a bit....

I too have ordered for myself as hubbie hasn't got a bl**dy clue.Ordered
Elemis TSV
Lola Rose blue sandstone bracelet
Leighton Denny TSV ( not the last one)
I always say he thinks santa really exists. If I did no shopping no one would get anything.

oh where do i start.....

i know i have Mercedes :clapping:

would luv Rodley and Ruby, but that is wishful thinking

Best pressie would be if my grandaughter was born in time to join us x (she is due on 23rd)

oh where do i start.....

i know i have Mercedes :clapping:

would luv Rodley and Ruby, but that is wishful thinking

Best pressie would be if my grandaughter was born in time to join us x (she is due on 23rd)

Well all the best people are born on the 23rd obviously :wink: that certainly would be the best christmas present ever!

I would like a LG bag - possibly the last tsv
skin care - really feeling my age - want perricone or anything that works
a kindle or e book
a new tv
a new lap top
a new pilates cd - I will not have any of these sadly but have just got Emu boots from waitlist. I may get a bag in the sale but I am learning to have bag control. I would love to have a new lap top but will see.I am weaning myself off qvc a bit....

Let me know how that goes, would love to be able to control my bag habit! Maybe if it works for you, you can do a seminar for all us bagaholics! :happy:

Christmas wish list:

From QVC:

There's a really nice Quacker Factory top with Drunk Santas and a Fairy doing something unspeakably rude with a pair of nutcrackers that I've got my eye on. It's only £146.97 plus £79.99 p&p.

But seriously

I'd like some new nailcare products I think - I love Leighton Denny's Bio Build Serum, so some of that might be nice.

I live in hope that Laura Geller will bring her Venus lipstick back in a duo. If she did, that would be what I'd want.

Oh, and some Dyermerneek studs would be nice - some tacori ones.

But other than that I really would only like books and dvds. History preferably.

Christmas wish list:

From QVC:

There's a really nice Quacker Factory top with Drunk Santas and a Fairy doing something unspeakably rude with a pair of nutcrackers that I've got my eye on. It's only £146.97 plus £79.99 p&p.

But seriously

I'd like some new nailcare products I think - I love Leighton Denny's Bio Build Serum, so some of that might be nice.

I live in hope that Laura Geller will bring her Venus lipstick back in a duo. If she did, that would be what I'd want.

Oh, and some Dyermerneek studs would be nice - some tacori ones.

But other than that I really would only like books and dvds. History preferably.

lol couldnt stop laughing there! Now I think if they did this then I probably would buy it but not at that price! I think Quacker should pay us to wear their clothes. :bandit:

I've had my eye on a Tacori ring set, so might just treat myself after chrimbo!

Hope you get loads of nice pressies Cavegirl and have a fab day! :clapping:

Latest posts

Back