Chuntley’s new haircut

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

CH cut her own hair apparently. When she cut it into a bob during the first lockdown, she posted a video of how she did it.

I agree about the BA’s (Hannah) nails. They are awful and so obviously fake. Goodness how she manages to get anything done.

Sorry but Catherine was lying about cutting her own hair. No one can cut their own hair into a bob. You just can't. How can you do the back? Not true.

CC
I never believed it either (not that I was surprised ) especially when it was shaped at the back and longer at the sides which takes a hairdresser to do and a proper fringe is nearly impossible by an non professional. This time it is shorter all over.

Sorry but Catherine was lying about cutting her own hair. No one can cut their own hair into a bob. You just can't. How can you do the back? Not true.

CC

During the first lockdown she posted a video of her cutting her hair and I watched it, so she wasn’t lying about that. Surely I wasn’t the only person to watch her do it???

The initial job she did was pretty good because the video showed the style from all angles, but she said she did have it neatened up when lockdown was over. Even though I know how she did it (sectioning it into bunches before using the scissors) there’s no way I’d tackle it.

As for the one she currently has, I have no idea whether she did it herself or not.

I saw the video as well. I thought the hair looked like extensions. When she showed the cut off bunch the hair didn’t look like normal hair IYKWIM. I could well be wrong given that I am comparing it to my own less than lustrous locks! 😂 I would worry less about cutting off extensions than years’ worth of growth!

I was more mesmerised by her feet in the long shots when she was sitting down ! its all very well trying to look fashionable and 'on trend', but those white trainers she had on (that were right up to the ankle) looked like diving boots on her feet. Anyone with chunky legs really shouldn't wear trainers that fit up to the ankle - they just make the legs look thicker.

I’ve just looked at her Twitter to see the new haircut and it looks nice. The photos are of/around her 50th, and the only man on there is Lee the tech presenter. So no husband and no Steven still.

Thanks to those of you who have confirmed there was a video showing her cutting her hair into a bob.

I was beginning to think I’d been dreaming. It does prove that it is possible to do that style yourself. 😉

I’ve just looked at her Twitter to see the new haircut and it looks nice. The photos are of/around her 50th, and the only man on there is Lee the tech presenter. So no husband and no Steven still.

Is Steven the bloke with all that long hair? I thought he was her 'bestie' ... it's all she ever went on about at one point. Any gossip?

CC
True, CC. I do a trim with nail scissors sometimes on the fringe, but nothing like a real cut. She was either telling a porky, or vastly exaggerating.

Is Steven the bloke with all that long hair? I thought he was her 'bestie' ... it's all she ever went on about at one point. Any gossip?
I think Steven was at one time the Yankee Candle BA. His hair was - and I hope for his sake still is - magnificent. And, didn't he know it! I don't have any gossip, but would like to hear some because I remember her constant comments about him and their for-ever friendship. On and off relationships seem to happen to her often.

During the first lockdown she posted a video of her cutting her hair and I watched it, so she wasn’t lying about that. Surely I wasn’t the only person to watch her do it???

The initial job she did was pretty good because the video showed the style from all angles, but she said she did have it neatened up when lockdown was over. Even though I know how she did it (sectioning it into bunches before using the scissors) there’s no way I’d tackle it.

As for the one she currently has, I have no idea whether she did it herself or not.
I saw her cut it herself

I didn't see Catherine cut her hair, but I am not keen on the style she has now,imo the fringe looks too long,and it all looks too sharp for her face, but if she likes it that is all that matters.

Latest posts

Back