Chuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

I agree, she comes across as a juvenile sex addict. There’s a fella that appears on the gardening hours (I refuse to call it a show, it’s not a show or at all entertaining)) and his name is Tommy, there was a picture of her I think it was the year before last, when she was bragging about the house she “helped build” and Tommy was in her back garden, she commented how Tommy was there to trim her “Bush” the fella is married but that didn’t stop her. James Murden the tech guy, who I can’t stand to listen to but caught this snippet, told her once on air to “stop it I’ve got a wife” when she tried flirting, my skin crawled with embarrassment for her. She was worse when she was slimmer, chest out and sexual innuendos galore, between her and Chloe Everton it should be renamed “Carry On QVC”

I agree, she comes across as a juvenile sex addict. There’s a fella that appears on the gardening hours (I refuse to call it a show, it’s not a show or at all entertaining)) and his name is Tommy, there was a picture of her I think it was the year before last, when she was bragging about the house she “helped build” and Tommy was in her back garden, she commented how Tommy was there to trim her “Bush” the fella is married but that didn’t stop her. James Murden the tech guy, who I can’t stand to listen to but caught this snippet, told her once on air to “stop it I’ve got a wife” when she tried flirting, my skin crawled with embarrassment for her. She was worse when she was slimmer, chest out and sexual innuendos galore, between her and Chloe Everton it should be renamed “Carry On QVC”
Carry On QVC :ROFLMAO: I love those films, especially Screaming, & can hear Sid's laugh & Kenneth Williams saying 'Ere... stop messin' about' as I'm tapping.

Carry On QVC :ROFLMAO: I love those films, especially Screaming, & can hear Sid's laugh & Kenneth Williams saying 'Ere... stop messin' about' as I'm tapping.

I swear to you T, Carry On Screaming is my absolute favourite too, my sister from another mister, I had a crush on Jim Dale when I was about ten 😂 🙏 ❤️

Chuntley always reminds me of Kenneth Williams saying ‘ere stop messin’ about when she does that slight laugh of hers, gums an’ all. 😂

Don’t forget we can now add hairdresser to her never ending list of attributes- dental nurse, nail technician, actress, builder, jewellery designer, vegan (just incase you didn’t know) and all round clever dicky .
She had a couple of hot air balloons stuffed up her top the other day. She really needed to size up.

CC

Don’t forget we can now add hairdresser to her never ending list of attributes- dental nurse, nail technician, actress, builder, jewellery designer, vegan (just incase you didn’t know) and all round clever dicky .
You always know when there's a vegan in the room. They just have to broadcast it.

You always know when there's a vegan in the room. They just have to broadcast it.
That's true. I've been a veggie for 44 years & only told people this riveting fact back in the day when vegetarian food was a rarity to make it easier if they were feeding me. My sister's best friend tells everyone, & I mean everyone, that her son's going through transition & I know someone who does the same about her colostomy; I did a very good impression of Dolly from 'Dinnerladies' when she told me 😧

I think you could call her behaviour to some of the male BA's sexual harassment. If Dale for instance, said the same sort of comments to a woman he would be in hot water very quickly. Yet she gets away with it.

I think you could call her behaviour to some of the male BA's sexual harassment. If Dale for instance, said the same sort of comments to a woman he would be in hot water very quickly. Yet she gets away with it.
Everyone seems to get away with inappropriate behaviour on Q. Swearing or actual nudity would probably get them to take action, both because the US management would take a very dim view, and because UK regulators would probably get involved.

Is she still teaching Sign Language?
I doubt she is 'teaching' as she only started to mention it when going out with her latest chap. I took a signing course for 2 years, and it takes a good while to master, and needs to be used frequently to be an expert. Our teacher was deaf himself so was the perfect exponent of it. So I think its just another 'unusual' mention to make herself more relevant.

Lots of celebrities claim to be fluent in several languages. Imo, fluent for an actor should mean they can take a role in another language and not need over dubbing...accent not a barrier.
Charlotte Rampling and Kristin Scott-Thomas are (or were) married to frenchmen and have starred in french movies. I believe Viggo Mortensen has starred in at least one Spanish movie.
I think the same should apply to those fluent in BSL... here's a thought... she could sign as she presents in Q! I'm sure some hearing impaired customers would find it either helpful or entertaining.

I think she embraces whatever her latest man is into. When she had the Welshman she embraced all thing Welsh, started to learn Welsh, and made sure she presented the Welsh gold hours because she just loved it so much. Now she is with a Scottish bloke who has hearing problems, is loving all things Scottish, becoming vegan, and learning sign language . Do these men ever change their lifestyles to accommodate her?

I think she embraces whatever her latest man is into. When she had the Welshman she embraced all thing Welsh, started to learn Welsh, and made sure she presented the Welsh gold hours because she just loved it so much. Now she is with a Scottish bloke who has hearing problems, is loving all things Scottish, becoming vegan, and learning sign language . Do these men ever change their lifestyles to accommodate her?
I wonder if she ever thinks about this. It is such a double standard

Latest posts

Back