Chuntley

ShoppingTelly

Help Support ShoppingTelly:

That's true. I've been a veggie for 44 years & only told people this riveting fact back in the day when vegetarian food was a rarity to make it easier if they were feeding me. My sister's best friend tells everyone, & I mean everyone, that her son's going through transition & I know someone who does the same about her colostomy; I did a very good impression of Dolly from 'Dinnerladies' when she told me 😧
Ahh dinner ladies; now that was television. I miss Victoria Wood.

Haven’t watched BOAF for years, but will always remember Dorien’s distress at hitting the menopause.....
“ nothing to look forward to, except day trips to Waltham Abbey with a coach load of hysterectomies “ 😂

And from Dinnerladies, a couple of memorable lines..
“Has anyone seen my Clint?”
“There’s a shepherds pie on the cistern, it won’t go another day”

I cried when Victoria Wood died, such a shock.

Love The Golden Girls, Sophia is my favourite so bitchy. 'Think a beautiful young girl.'

I liked Birds of a Feather but could not be bothered when they brought it back on ITV. The classic version so much better. Dorian singing Like A Virgin.

Oh I love them all Donna, but yes the classic series are better. ❤️

" nothing to look forward to, except day trips to Waltham Abbey with a coach load of hysterectomies “
I love lines like that & borrow them when I talk. I don't swear very much but when house arrest#3 was announced I sent a text to younger daughter & her reply was " I know, Billy Mac", which shows just how bad it was 🤬

Latest posts

Back